Sunday 15 June 2014

Pham Family Going Solo - Quintalyn 5.2

Quintalyn’s first time cooking and she completely blows it.

Father-Daughter time

Brice was having another party.
"I wonder if this one will be any better"

Quintalyn never made it to that party. She started feeling rather sick.
"It must have been those hotdogs.."

Quintalyn was totally pregnant

She had to tell Brice
"Brice? Can you come over? I need to talk to you"

But first things first..
"Dad…I’m pregnant"
Peter was super excited

Quintalyn was happy that her dad took it so well. Maybe telling Brice wouldn’t be too hard after all.

It was now or never.
"I’m pregnant"

He didn’t seem too pleased.
"You’re positive now?"
"Yes. Of course"



Quintalyn had been working when Brice called her. He wanted her to meet his parents. She had been having doubts about him ever since she told him about the baby. Maybe this would work out…

Quintalyn met Brice’s mother and she was a very nice lady.

She was very excited about the new arrival

Brice’s father, however, was not
"Having a child out of wedlock…disgraceful. You should be ashamed of yourself. Are you sure it’s my boys?"

Quintalyn couldn’t believe this man.

"Excuse me?! How dare you judge me! You don’t even know me! I’ll have you know my grandmother had my father out of wedlock and he turned out just fine! And yes..it’s Brice’s child"

Quintalyn couldn’t wait to leave. What a disaster.

She hadn’t heard from Brice since that horrid event. 
"Maybe he’s just busy with work…"

"Oh Pepper…I hope this doesn’t end horribly"

Brice finally came by and apologized for his father’s actions.
Quintalyn was happy..

…until they started fighting that is.
"Where have you been?"
"I’ve been working. Is that a problem?"

"Of course not but it doesn’t keep you away all day. I’d like to see you once in a while at least"

Quintalyn worried about this relationship. It seemed to be going down the tube. She still wanted to save it and she hoped Brice did too.

Wanting to get her frustrations out, Quintalyn blew up some junk piles

People didn’t come out unscathed

Including herself.

Uh oh

Quintalyn made it home just in time.
Baby Richie is here!

Quintalyn loved little Richie
"I love you little one. Even if your Daddy doesn’t seem to…"

Quintalyn tried to get a hold of Brice but to no avail

"Just you wait, Brice Deluca. I will find you"

Richie had a birthday and seems to be rather human.

Richie was rather enjoying the gift he got from an old relative. He named her Fluffs


Quintalyn was on a mission. Brice had missed Richie’s birthday and that would not fly.
"I’m going to find him even if it kills me"

"Mommy has to do a little detective work so you stay here and take a nap ok?"

Peter was a great help. When Quintalyn worked or was trying to track down a man, Peter bonded with Richie.
"If you’re anything like you’re mom, you’ll eat this right up"

"Don’t worry Richie. I’m a pro at this"

She had found him. She had finally found him.

Quintalyn had Peter take Richie on a little walk. She didn’t want him around to hear the choice words she was going to use.

"You better come in. We need to talk"

They didn’t actually make it into the house.
"Where the hell have you been?! I’ve been looking everywhere for you!"

"Quintalyn, calm down"
"Calm down?! I just want you to spend time with your son! He should know his father!"

…and then before Quintalyn knew it, Brice booked it out of there. He had to work..apparently

Quintalyn was not done with him. She told him so in an angry text.

2 comments:

  1. Good on you, Quin, you send him that angry worded text!
    It's hard to believe it's only her second chapter, haha, it's been focused on her for longer than that! :P
    Welcome to the world, little Richie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. It does doesn't it? Peter wasn't up to much so I focused on Quintalyn a lot.

      Delete