Saturday 14 June 2014

Pham Family Going Solo - Peter 4.3

Time went on and Peter was slowly feeling better. Quintalyn was a great help in that.

"I’m going to take good care of you little one. I promise."

Peter was starting to take up his hobbies again..and actually enjoying them.

Of course, every woman Peter knew now wanted to jump his bones.

Before Peter knew it, it was Quintalyn’s birthday. He was very excited.

So was Ophelia

Cutie alert

It was love day and Peter was feeling sad. So he took Quintalyn out for a stroll.

Quintalyn really likes food.

Quintalyn needed some lessons in speech.
"Let’s not be a politician ok?"

"You could be a baker!"

Ophelia continued the lessons when Peter was at work.
"You could be a musician like your Daddy"

Ophelia completed her LTW and retired!

Peter was really happy for her.

Retiring meant Ophelia could spend more time with her grand daughter. 
"Come on little one. You can do it"

Even if Peter was working a lot at the theatre, he made sure to spend time with Quintalyn

"Alright, baby, I’ve got this under control"
Quintalyn isn’t so sure.

Peter bought this horsie for Quintalyn.

She was soon unimpressed.

Look who came by!

"Mags!"
"Hello Peter"

"I’ve missed you so much Mags. I don’t know if I can do this on my own"

"I believe in you Peter. You’ll be a great daddy and I won’t be far if you need me."

Peter and Mags had a romantic moment before she had to leave. Death never did like his “tenants” straying for too long.

And then she was gone…

1 comment: