Sunday 15 June 2014

Pham Family Going Solo - Peter 4.5

Peter and Ophelia went on a little Vacation for some relaxation. Thus leaving Quintalyn at home. She really didn’t mind too much.

Of course, the toilet breaks the moment the adults are gone.
"Why me?"

As Quintalyn wondered where the plunger was, she remembered her dad talking about their secret powers.
"I might as well give it a try"

After that toilet situation was dealt with, she decided to throw a party that night.

Quintalyn took another trip to the consignment store.
"Where’s that other guy?"
"We fired him. His customer service skills are to be desired."

Quintalyn spent most of her time at the junkyard. 

It was party time and Quintalyn was putting the moves on Brice Deluca.

Things went a little wrong but he did agree to go to prom with her.

Trang wasn’t about to let these young people go crazy

The party was so crazy that this dude passed out.

Quintalyn didn’t know how she managed to hook the most popular guy in school but she was loving it.

Peter and Ophelia came back and trouble is already starting.
"Mom, I’m walking here!"
"Sorry dear"

Quintalyn was unhappy. She just found that her date to prom has started dating one of her friends. Yet, he was still going with her. Strange.
"That jerk. A heads up would’ve been nice"

(SP decided that my plans for Quintalyn and Brice were dumb and had better ideas. Rude.)
As Quintalyn was going inside for the night, a familiar ghost appeared

She had never met her mother and only knew her through the pictures and her dad’s stories. 
"Mom!"

Mags was at a loss for words. Quintalyn was so grown up. The last time she had seen her was when she was alive. As Quintalyn talked on about what she was doing and her hopes and dreams, Mags felt tears prickling.

"Oh Quinn! I know you’ll be a great inventor."
"Really mom?"

"I do. I need to go soon but I’m so glad I got to see you. Go easy on your dad okay"
"Ok mom. I’ll see you soon?"
"Yes. I’ll be around sweetie"


1 comment:

  1. Haha, that's SP for you :P
    It was nice that Quin and her Mum got to meet, though, hopefully they'll be able to see each other again soon.

    ReplyDelete