Friday 13 June 2014

Pham Family Going Solo - Ophelia 3.6

Peter had a great first date with his girlfriend, Magdelena











































































They talked every night after school.

























As well as an odd sexy text here and there

























Peter and Magdelena shared another good date.

























Peter met up with Magdelena after school one day. She had something to tell him.

























"Peter..I have something important to tell you. Promise you won’t be angry"
"Angry? About what?"

















"I’m homeless. I live behind the diner. I don’t live in a nice home like all the other girls at school."
"Mags…"

















"I don’t care about that."
"Really?"

































"I really don’t. That doesn’t change who you are, now does it?"
"No. I suppose not"

















Suddenly, an idea struck Peter.
"Why don’t you come live with me and my mother?"

















"What are you crazy?! She’s never even met me…. There’s no way, Peter"

















"It’ll be fine, Mags. She won’t turn you away. Mom’s too kind for that. Besides, don’t you want to be out of the cold. The snow’s coming soon. I’ll convince her. I promise"
"If you’re sure…then I guess I could come"

















"It’ll work out. I mean we are graduating soon… what’s a few weeks?"

















Frankly, Ophelia was shocked and unimpressed.
"Peter…are you going to explain to me what exactly is going on here?"

















"My girlfriend, Magdelena, is homeless, Mom. Can’t she stay here for a while? It’s going to snow soon. I don’t want her to freeze"

















"You should’ve called me. Springing this all on me…honestly Peter."
"I know. I’m sorry but please Mom!"

















"If she’s going to stay here, we need to have rules. Magdelena isn’t like us Peter. We have to be careful"

















"Rules?"
"Yes. No alien powers under any circumstance. We fix things like everyone else. Also, recharge your brain either while she’s asleep or in your room. No buts."

















"Also, if I find any hanky panky going on…"
"You won’t!"
"Good"

















Ophelia couldn’t just send Magdelena away. She had no roof over her head after all. 
"Thankyou so much, Ms. Pham. I promise not to be a burden"

















She seemed like a nice girl. 
"There’s an extra upstairs that can be your room. You’ll have to help me decorate though. What’s your favourite colour?"
"It’s turquoise Ma’am"

















She was such a polite young lady. Ophelia wondered if this would be alright after all.
"There should be some old clothes in my dresser upstairs. Why don’t you go up there and take a look?"

















A new makeover for a new life

















It was a new day and so far so good for the young couple

















"Uh Peter? Is that a ghost in your backyard?"
"Ummm…"

















Even if Ophelia didn’t quite trust Magdelena, she sure new had to clean house.

















Time passed and graduation was looming.
Peter and Magdelena took this time to be cute.

















"Mags, I want to ask you something."

















"Will you marry me?"

















" yes of course!"

















So in love!

















Peter had to break the news to his mother. He knew this wouldn’t go well.
"Mom, Mags and I are getting married."

















"You’re what?! Peter you’re much too young"

















"Mom, Mags and I have been dating practically since first year. I don’t want to be with anyone else. I love her and she loves me."

















Ophelia sighed. Once Peter had something in his head, there was no way to mislead him. It’s not that she disliked Mags. She’d grown to like her actually. They were just so young. The only option she had was to let them get married and hope they wouldn’t crash and burn.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, congrats Peter and Mags! I hope this won't go badly for them but given the nature of this challenge I won't be too hopeful :/

    ReplyDelete