Saturday 27 December 2014

Wish Upon a Star - Racheal 1.1

Hello all! Lately, I've wanted to do another wishacy. So I thought why not! I'm not stopping 'Just Wishing Along'. I just wanted to do another one in the new world I put in my game.
Enjoy!
--
The moving truck pulled away from the curb as I watched it go. I was a little nervous. I had never moved anywhere before. Legacy Island so far away from Isla Paradiso. I missed my parents already.


My new apartment building was in a good location, considering my budget. It was near all the local clubs and the film studio. I wonder if I'll see some celebrities!


My apartment on the other hand...was nothing to sniff about. It was kind of bare but served it's purpose. One good thing was that it was a two bedroom so there was plenty of room for the family I always wanted.


Now, I didn't move all the way out here for nothing. I wanted to be a magician. Isla Paradiso just didn't support that kind of life. Legacy island was a lot quieter then Bridgeport and Starlight Shores. The perfect place for me to set up camp.


The move had taken so long that I really needed some exercise. I couldn't afford a gym membership but I thought the workout channel would do just fine.


"1,2,3...1,2,3..."


"Phew...what a workout"


I needed to get out on the town. The rent needed to be paid and I couldn't live on my stipend.


I went to Legacy Park to practice my skills. Near by sims didn't seem to mind.


I met a man while I was there. His name is Curt Kline and he is hella attractive.


Curt and I had a short conversation. It turns out we were both artists. He was working to be the top singer around.


It was late when I returned and some much needed food needed to be prepared. There was only one problem...I had never cooked before.
'Mac & Cheese. That's easy right? What could possibly go wrong?'


Success!


"Mmmm. It's not as good falaffel but it's pretty tasty"


I knew the bills would come soon but I hadn't realized what the amount would be. 348 simoleons! For someone that didn't have much, that hurt the pockets.


If there was one thing about this building, it was that it was old. The elevators tended to catch people between the doors...including me.


"Owww....."


I spent a lot of my time preforming for tips. It was a great way to earn money and the get the name of "The Sparkling Star" out there.


Night time showers always made me think and right now...I was thinking of Curt. We had met several times during my trips to the park.
'I wonder if he'll want to go on a date with me...'


Working out was rough work but at least I was getting into shape.


Another day, another tip performance at he park. I ran into Curt again.
"We have to stop meeting like this"
"Ah! Hello again, Racheal"


After much debating with myself, I asked Curt out on a date and he accepted! We decided to have lunch at the bistro.


Curt and I had a lot in common besides our similar careers. We enjoyed the same music and he was as romantic as I was.


I enjoyed our time together. Curt was an amazing man and I wasn't afraid to kiss on the first date.


It was now or never.
"Curt...would you like to be my boyfriend...maybe?"
"I wouldn't have it any other way, Racheal"


We kissed each other good night and planned to go out again soon.


As I ran home, in my rather large heels might I add, I was so happy. I hooked myself a great man and my career seemed to be going well. Life was great.


I had good dreams that night.


--
Bonus Shots:
Thanks for the cleaning, girl. You may be promising.


I had Racheal write Curt a love letter in hopes that it would help their relationship. He was being a butt and never wanted to go anywhere with us.


While Racheal and Curt were on their date, Cassandra and Dina were having a domestic. I don't blame Cassandra. Dina did get knocked up by Mortimer.


Oh Honey.


--
I really had fun with Racheal. I hope you guys like her too.
BTW, Racheal is family orientated, flirty, friendly, frugal and has a great sense of humor. Her LTW is Master Magician.

2 comments:

  1. Fun another one! I need to get my first one off the ground. Racheal has had a productive time so far, but she better watch out for the elevator, it seems to have it out for her. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for Wishacies! I can't wait to read yours whenever it comes out. :)
      Racheal has been good to me. It seems to be a tradition that all my founder sims get with the first dude they meet. It must be destiny.
      Those elevators are rough! Those shots were taken on the same DAY. She's been lucky so far. No elevator incidents since. Fingers crossed Racheal doesn't get caught in one when she's heavily pregnant.

      Delete