Saturday 6 December 2014

Once Upon a Time - Snow 1.3

We return with our tale with the libido rising.


Let's do this.


Giovanna decided to work out her sadness in her art.


Emerson gamed so hard that he broke the computer.


Snow...this is what happens when you don't go to the bathroom when you should.


Whoops! We got another accident.


Poor Giovanna....


Emerson doesn't really know how to make scrambled eggs.
"Maybe I should've left this to Snow..."


Simone aged up into the lazy trait.


Awwww Sisters.


So Snow went into labour and decided to go to work anyway. Champion.


"Do you think we'll get another sister?"
"We better. Boys have cooties"


Giovanna got her wish. Meet Heather.


I noticed that Emerson had been gaining some weight so I made a little gym in the house.


The clique has returned.


Snow was promoted and I put her into the master branch. Finally she has some legit ok work clothes.


This never happens....like ever.


Heather's little footsies though.


I've never seen the suave (confident) kiss before. I love it.


Emerson is the real charmer of this game. Look at those hearts.


I wonder if it'll be a boy this time.


It's a miracle.


I've never seen the gaggle of children leave the house at the same time before. Usually someone is stuck behind eating.


Baby jazz hands.


The deed has been done. You guys need to stop. You're too cute.


Bonus shots:
I literally witnessed this lady become an elder.


Pregnant sims don't actually jog. They just walk. I thought that was kinda neat.


FYI, I named the dollhouse Stark. Because of reasons.



No comments:

Post a Comment