Thursday 11 December 2014

Just wishing Along - Alicia 1.4

Since I forgot to give Alicia a more "mom-like" makeover in the last part, I did this.


The house appliances defiantly needed an upgrade. Alicia got right to it.


"Hey little man! You ready for bed?"


Alicia's sleep was interrupted by a familiar bought of nausea.


"UGH"


"There, there Pierce. Daddy is here"


Pierce is a crier. Both Alicia and Thomas can't seem to handle him.



"I hear you, Trace. No need to scream"


"See? No need for tears"


Alicia picks the best maternity wear. At least this is just her sleepwear.


Just like Trace, Pierce is appeased with food.


"Why is everything in this house so outdated?!"


Alicia can't get anything done in this house.
I thought you were supposed to be a loner, Pierce....what's with the tears?



"I'm coming Trace"


Pierce....I swear to plumbob...


Pierce aged up and looks just like his dad.


"Alright Pierce, time for num nums"


Next on the list was the stove.
I'll never get over the hammer...ever.


"Time for beddyby, Pierce!"

"I'll see you in the morning. Nighty night"


Now that Thomas is a resident, he gets called in for emergencies a lot.


Some things never change...


It's post-winter flu season and Thomas is on the case.


Suddenly Alicia was in labour!


As Alicia went to the hospital, she hoped Thomas would be able to join her in the delivery room.


It's twins!
Sawyer is our baby boy and Alyssa is our baby girl!


Bonus shot:
That death glare tho.



2 comments:

  1. wow...they have their hands full with those boys and now twins!?!?!?!? Alicia and Thomas won't get any sleep. Let's hope the twins are a bit quieter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe it or not, I was actually hoping for triplets. That way I would have five and I could move on with their lives. Oh well. Hopefully the next pregnancy will just be one baby. I'll wait a little while for the next one though. I'll let Trace become a child first.
      I bet any money that Alyssa will be a terror. She got the evil trait in the trait roulette.

      Delete