Thursday 11 December 2014

Pham Family Going Solo - Stephen 1.10

Lately, Tina has been into mixology books.


Stephen, after much showering, let's Seraphine off the hook.
She was mildly shocked that she was let off so easily.


Seraphine has been talking with Daniel Wang. She only seems to be interested in boys these days.


Stephen took it upon himself to sign Tina up for an after school art class. Tina was a good artist and he hoped she'd make some friends.


"Sweet bed. Thanks Dad"


Well, there was a badass fire behind Rika. So much for the action hero shot.


Seraphine often stayed up late to do her warm ups. Her grades were in no way effected. True talent.


Rika kinda lost it when the leaves left a bit of a fire.


I was fed up with the dorment plants so I built Stephen a greenhouse.


The teens were so busy that Quintalyn joined the reading party to spend some time with Tina.


So much for Daniel Wong. He was kind of a jerk.
"Yea well..you suck"


Tina got a part time job at the mausoleum. She wasn't too happy about it.


Everything in this house is broken.
"Ugh...computers..."


The girls were out at their jobs so Stephen took Kari out on a date.


Since they were both genius', Stephen and Kari had deep, meaningful conversations. He didn't think he could talk to anyone like that besides his grandma.


"And then the place caught on fire!"


 It was a really good date.


Parting was such sweet sorrow. Stephen wished they could go home together but he had to get Tina's approval first.


Girl....stop breaking things.


'Maybe I can convince Dad to buy me a bar...'


Seraphine is always so smelly in the mornings.


Stephen finally got to work on the broken appliances.


Instead, the dishwasher broke him.


Seraphine can't handle any of this.


Quintalyn needed some scrap so we're gonna blow up the sell and swap.


Quintalyn is a danger to society. It's a miracle she hasn't been arrested yet.


At least she cleans up after herself.


After Wang was a wang, Seraphine met Skip Broke. Too bad he has a girlfriend.


Quintalyn's natural state of being.


What a mess but such good scrap!


Oh snap.


Tina was tired as hell but felt the need to do some hunting. She blames the moon.


The poor girl was just trying to finish her breakfast but Rika came to scold her for missing the bus.
"I was just finishing my cereal, Rika"
"But you missed the bus, Miss Tina! Catching the bus is essential for the best eduacation!"


Tina didn't want to go to school in her werewolf form. It would be just too humiliating with all that body hair.


Stephen was very happy with their new green house.
"I can finally get those promotions with more efficiency"


It was Stephen's birthday and he was nervous. He had invited Kari over. He hoped Tina would like her.


"Thanks for coming, Kari"
"You kidding? I wouldn't miss your birthday for the world"


The game didn't even give me time to think before it aged Stephen on up.


Still a hot dad.


"Ugh. I feel so old. 40 is no joke"
"You're not old Stephen. You look just as dashing as ever"


"So we finally get to meet your girlfriend, huh?"
"You knew I was dating again?"


"Grandma isn't exactly subtle. I'm glad though. Wilhelmina would want you to be happy."
"I know and I am"


Stephen didn't need to worry about Tina. She warmed right up to Kari.
"Are you my dad's girlfriend?"
"Yes and you must be Tina. I've heard a lot about you."


"That's great. I've always wanted a mom"
Kari was at a loss for words. She had expected some resistance from Tina but she got just the opposite.



"How are you girls doing?"
"Great dad! I'm so glad you found someone as cool as Kari! Are you guys going to get married soon?"


"Ah...well.."
"You haven't asked yet?! You better hurry. Kari's a catch Dad!"


Quintalyn showed her approval in her own little way.


"This is when Stephen was a precious baby. He was just so cute and already looked like his dad."


With the family's approval, Stephen asked Kari to spend the night.


There was no woohooing but Stephen was glad to have her by his side.


Bonus shots:
Girl...your fashion sense is atrocious. Change out of that outerwear immediately.


Much better.


Tina's werewolf form. Still fabulous.


We have a family of chipmunks living on our lot.


We got a new fridge.


--
Since I got rid of the weather, things seem to be going smoothly. I wish I could do that in real life. Living in Canada during the winter can suck big time.

7 comments:

  1. Awww...how sweet Kari was accepted into the family so easily. LOL Tina putting her dad on the spot with the marriage talk. Stephen better hurry up with that.

    I don't know how Quin isn't arrested with all the stuff she blows up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagine Tina not having much of a filter.
      It's a damn miracle is what it is.

      Delete
  2. Big update! Lets see... I hope Quin never dies. Then again she may blow up the entire town....

    That plumbot needs a built in fire extinguisher for that household!

    I totally forgot that Tina was a Were. Super cute...minus the belly hair...bwuahahah

    I'm glad the family all accepted Kari, she's adorable and seems to fit right in..

    So is Tina going for some kind of mixology LTW?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see the headline now, "Elderly Woman Blows up Everything"
      If only that was possible...
      I tend to forget as well...until the full moon that is.
      Everyone wants to see Stephen happy, especially Quin.
      That's my initial plan. I think it would be fun to do it outside of Bridgeport.

      Delete
  3. I agree with Vuneca, Quintalyn should never die, I absolutely love her and the reason she doesn't get arrested is because they are afraid she will blow up the jail.

    It was so sweet that the whole family welcomed Kari in and I hope Steven will have his happily ever after.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She probably would actually. That woman is no joke.
      Stephen definitely deserves it. A happy ending is what he will get.:)

      Delete
  4. I'm glad everyone;s accepted Kari into the family so easily and that he can move on. Poor Tina, saying she's always wanted a Mum :( *come here you*

    ReplyDelete