Tuesday 9 December 2014

Pham Going Solo - Stephen 7.9

Stephen did eventually meet someone through the website. Her name was Kari Navarro and the attraction was instant.


The first thing they did was start flirting with eachother.


It turns out Kari was neurotic just like him.


"I've never met anyone as neurotic as me before. I always thought I was strange"
"Well, Stephen, we can be strange together if you want.


Stephen and Kari went on quite a few dates after he finished work. Kari seemed to work night shifts and was happy to spend the afternoon with him.


"Kari?"
"Yes?"
"I've had a lot of fun with and I was wondering..."
"I'd love to be your girlfriend, Stephen."



Meanwhile, Tina thought getting a costume was too mainstream.


Seraphine was going through a mood swing and tee peed the principal's office.
"Tomorrow is going to so great"


There was also a very obvious whoopee cushion.


...and some egging.


Seraphine got away! (for once).
Poor dude.


Stephen silently worked on his garden. The cold was really cutting down his progress.


"Oh no!"


Tina pulled a Peter and got the hell out of there.


Rika's main goal at this point is to do the raking. The Pham family is a busy one.


Seraphine was running a little late and missed her carpool to work. Stephen was not pleased.
"Dude...you totally smell like butt"


Tina was spending a lot of time at Dimitri Ivanov's house. She mainly did her homework but Stephen was glad that she was spending time with her classmates.


Quinnie...no.


With no help in sight, Quintalyn ran for the shower.


"Woo...I made it"


Quintalyn needed more scrap so it's exploding time!


It's her favourite time of the day.


Some people just don't appreciate her artistic need.


Tina made sure that she played in the leaves before Rika disposed of all the piles.


Finally it was Tina's birthday.
'I wish to be as cool as Seraphine!'


Super hot, super fine. Stephen better prepare his shotgun.


Bonus shots:
Stephen practically smelled like ass the entire time I was getting them together. I had to beat SP to the punch after all.
Kari is like, it's ok baby.


Extra kissing shots




Close up of Kari


Girl calm down. I know Stephen is super fine but still. Have some control.


Besties.



7 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Glad Quin made it to the shower. Not ready to see her go yet.

    Kari is very pretty! Glad he found someone to be neurotic with.

    Tina looks great! Is she going to be a trouble maker?

    I'm glad you got it working enough to get an update. Is it your game or your comp that's the prob?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quin is not dying on my watch. Old age is the only way I'll let her go.
      Thankyou! I tried my best with her. There seems to be very few neurotic sims in my game. I needed some to share his conspiracies with.
      Thanks! Haha I hope so. I have ideas for her. There hasn't really been a crazy teen since Maya.
      Pretty sure it was my game. I turned off all the weather and all seems good. :)

      Delete
  2. hahahahaha Girl calm down. I know Stephen is super fine but still. Have some control. Loved it. And Tina wishing to be super fine. Stephen better get that shot gun ready as her wish came true. A teen in the house. Things are gonna get wilder.

    I'm glad he was able to meet some one pretty and not married finally! Quin I'm surprised she still has an ass after all the times it's been on fire. hahahahaha She still enjoys blowing up stuff. Don't think she'll ever grow out of that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as Tina aged up, I knew there would be trouble.
      Stephen's luck is turning around!
      I was following Stephen on his date when it happened. I totally thought she was dying. But nope just her ass on fire. Another day, another fire.
      Quin has a want to blow up 25 things so I thought why not.

      Delete
  3. Tina did grow up nicely and she did turn out pretty. So happy that Steven found a new love and she is very pretty. Thank heavens Quintalyn is fine. I was scared when I seen her on fire. She loves to live dangerously doesn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina looks so pretty! I agree, Stephen is gonna have to get hi shotgun ready! If he isn't too distracted with Kari that is :P

    ReplyDelete