Thursday 22 July 2021

Zodiac Legacy - Aidan 1.2

 

Aidan felt the need to talk to Penny about fire while standing up for some reason

I gave Penny a wedding approved formal makeover

Since she has a part time job, Penny has time to go get some groceries

"Sigh. It's almost like no one does any work around here but me..."

It was the big day!





Aidan couldn't believe he got the girl of his dreams

They celebrated at home


During their time off, Aidan continued to go into work to make sure everything was up to par

Meanwhile, Penny held a protest

It went well

She wished her ex-boyfriend would stop calling her

"Typical. Once I get married, he's interested..."

I blame Clark for this one

These two continued to be adorable

I want to move them to a bigger house so I had Penny dumpster dive for some cash

Meanwhile, Aidan was attacked by zombie Sofia

Or at least she tried to...

In typical sims fashion, Aidan suddenly became the most desirable man in town since getting married

The day Penny gets arrested I am going to laugh

Aidan's next big rescue was the local criminal hole

He saved the day and may have or may not have lectured a mob boss


No comments:

Post a Comment