Sunday 18 July 2021

Colour Your World - Blanche 1.3

 

Blanche carried on with her cases

There appeared to be a con artist in town and she was going to get to the bottom of it

A little help from the FBI wouldn't hurt either

She busted her at the theater

Blanche and Hank went on a date afterward

This photobooth is tainted at this point

She was so shook at the photos



However, Hank was somehow convinced to go steady with her

Blanche woke up feeling...sick

Never the less, the job must be done

Jocasta Bachelor thought her son was up to no good and Blanche was on the case

"Well, looks like he was trying to get extra credit at the science lab"

"Hmm...that boy doesn't tell me anything. Thanks, Blanche"

Well...this is happening


Meanwhile, Hank is out questioning women who thinks he's attractive

After he returned home, Blanche told him about their 'predicament'

Hank, however, seemed ok with it

And then Hank got a wish I never thought I would see

Blanche said yes and I was shook

In other news, this tomato plant was attacked by a zombie and died

Blanche was really sad about it

I moved the garden so the zombies didn't eat anymore plants

It was the big day!

The couple decided to get married at the nearby beach

I'm still in shock that this is actually happening

They headed to the local pool to relax as a mini honeymoon

Blanche nearly froze to death so that's cool

That night, Blanche went into labour

Hank lost his damn mind

Since they don't have a car, the couple head to the hospital on their respective bikes



It's a boy!

His name is Grayson

Since the pregnancy went so well, I rolled eccentric and easily impressed

They at least had the decency to take a taxi home

Since money was tight right now, Grayson got a crib in the corner of their shack

"Goodnight, Grayson"

--

So this is half my fault since I tend to have my couples use risky woohoo every second time. It's set at 10% and I did not expect anything to come of it. Whoops.

My original plan was to build the house up a bit before they had a baby but that's ok.


No comments:

Post a Comment