Friday 23 July 2021

1 Sim, 100 Babies - Chapter 1

 I found this version of the challenge on the forums and thought I'd give it a try!

Rules: Click the Link!

--

Here's my chosen mama, Sasha Lovegood

She' family orientated, romantic, talented and domestic, with the super parent aspiration

Since I can't build worth nothing, I found this house on the gallery

It's made by NorahSu

Our first 'donor' just happened to be Geoffrey Landgrabb

He was pretty easy to convince, which I think is due to Sasha looking like a young Nancy


Hooray!

Bye Geoffrey, see you never!

Sasha's pregnancy was kicking her butt

She spent a lot of time baking

Sasha also met some of the men that were wandering around for future purposes

This poor woman...

Sasha took up knitting as another way to make money

Geoffrey showed up unannounced with a gift

(which I immediately sold)

Sasha took this moment to tell him the obvious

Geoffrey, please

He was then suddenly ok with it

Sasha went into labour while going to the bathroom

She decided to go to the hospital, as she probably won't see it for some time

Sasha died for a bit but it's fine

It's a boy!

His name is Alexander

After returning home, Sasha immediately started cooking

I decided to put this portrait in the house, although I wish EA would fix that glitch

She met a man, who happened to be an alien.

I only know this because I have the language barriers mod

We can pay the bills!

Nice!

--

This popped up after Geoffrey left after his 'donation'.

lol


No comments:

Post a Comment