Sunday 25 July 2021

1 Sim, 100 Babies - Chapter 2

 So I ended up moving to a bigger lot (We're in Oasis Springs) and I put down one of my own houses, with a few modifications

1st floor

I added a 'toddler room' so I had somewhere to put these kids

2nd Floor

Poor Alexander is currently in a closet but I might do some renovations when we have the cash

There's also a pool!

So I have SOL in my game so currently Sasha is on her period.

I figured she might as well make friends with baby daddy #2

Back to painting

I took some advice from the forums and bought the pad

Sasha sells all her stuff on plopsy and has been doing well so far

I had Sasha take up the new skill

I decided to put pictures of the kids around the house so here's Alexander being adorable

Period's over so it's go time!

I feel like the TV was catcalling them

Used the shower this time

Hooray!

I swear every man in town has this face

Sasha thought it was a fine idea to crochet in the rain by the pool

Girl, no

Alexander is a bit of a fussy baby

This pregnancy was going better than her last one

The game promptly told me that Sasha should take up another hobby so gardening it is


No comments:

Post a Comment