Thursday 15 July 2021

Goth Lepacy - Prologue 0.2

 

The ghosts continued to be annoying

Gunther tried to cook and failed miserably

I decided to get them a sauna for the master bedroom, because I can

Mortimer's life is just so hard

Cornelia continued to work on her garden

Mortimer decided to spend the day at the art gallery

"One day, I'm going to buy this..."

He raced home, hoping to avoid a grounding

Success

The next day, Mortimer brought home a friend that wasn't Bella

They seemed to get along

I got rid of the small table and replaced it with the tea set.

It seemed right

Gunther seemed to enjoy it

"That boy needs to learn how to do his chores.."

"Hmm..."

Meanwhile, Cornelia was at her Claire's party when an argument broke out

"Well, your party sucks anyway"

It was safe to say that this friendship was over

"Agnes, you will never believe what happened with Claire today"

"I hate homework"

"Grumble"

"Mortimer, that's not mumbling I hear?"

"No, Mother"

Mortimer raced home after he delivered some collectibles to the science lab

Meanwhile, his parents were enjoying the sauna

Especially Gunther

Mortimer didn't quite make it home in time

"Mortimer, you missed your curfew"

"Sorry, Mother"

She didn't like that answer

"Your sass is unappreciated, Mortimer"

"I suggest you do some of your chores before I decide to ground you"

Gunther decided to ignore that drama that was going with his wife and son.

He instead decided to go to a work party

I think this sauna is the best purchase I ever made

In other news, it's Gunther's birthday!

Looking good, old man

Mortimer was, once again, tempting fate

Somehow, he made it

It's Mortimer's birthday!

"Hmm..."

Everyone was happy for him

I decided to age up Bella to make things easier for everyone

Mortimer looks pretty good so I didn't bother giving him a makeover

He got a new bed too

--

The day Mortimer finally gets grounded I'm going to laugh by butt off.

Also, I removed the graves as I was annoyed by the ghosts waking everyone up all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment