Friday 11 December 2015

Rosewood - Adam & Eve 1.2

I swear I took more pictures...Oh well.
--



'All of this hard work is making me stink'


Adam went to collect their earnings from the Grocery Store.
They collected quite a bit from people passing through.


The baby making was in high gear.


Eve was doing her daily duties when a sudden bout of nausea hit her.
"Ugh.."


Her nausea was forever with her and she was always crying.
"Why did my tomato plant have to die!?"


With all of Eve's troubles, she knew Adam would be on her side always.


Eve couldn't wait until Adam came home she had a special surprise for him.
(Ignore her non-medieval outfit.)


"Adam...you know how I was feeling sick.."
"Are you feeling better, Eve? I hate to see you sick"


"I'm fine. It turns out my sickness is because I'm with child"


Adam was so happy.


"Really!? That's great! I can't wait to be a father."
"I'm so excited to be a mother!"


Time went on and Eve was slowly getting bigger and eager to meet her little one.


Eventually the big day came...and Adam did not handle it well.


Eve pushed and pushed. She was having this baby one way or the other.


All her hard work was not in vain.
They had a son!


His name was Gabriel Rosewood.


"Night, Night, Gabriel"


Bonus Shot:
While Eve was giving birth, Adam lost interest and decided to make dinner.



2 comments:

  1. I love that she went into labor while wearing gloves and goggles. That seems appropriate.

    How many maternity lingerie outfits do you have??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was working on the IF potions when Gabriel decided to come into the world. xD

      Not enough.

      Delete