Saturday 26 December 2015

Pham Insanity - Quintalyn 1.6




Nuri woke smelling like poo.


"Looks like Dad forgot to empty the bath again."


Adam woke up at a decent hour and is actually going to eat.
Hooray!


Nuri almost didn't make it.


Richie did like to cry around 600 am. Luckily, he was willing to wait for Quintalyn when she woke up at 700 am.


At least Adam is doing something productive.


Richie really loved his Mommy.


Adam suddenly picked Richie up while he was sleeping.
YOU WOKE HIM UP YOU JERK


Quin literally just changed him.
Even Richie is confused.


"Honey, before I married your mom I partied with the best of them."
"Why don't you party now?"
"Your mom would probably blow me up if I did"
"Cool"


"I want to go hug my sister but at what cost..."


She decided to play with their dolls instead.


Scarlett didn't even care.


You have no one to blame but yourself, Quin.


"Alright, honey. You can do it"


"You did it!"
"Hahaha"



"Dad...Can I have music lessons? Dad?"
"Sorry, dear. This sandcastle is just too cool"


The kids got themselves a treehouse and Nuri loves it.
"The neighbours are being weird again..."


Nuri loves that treehouse so much that she decided to sleep there.


"Ah ha! I spy the beginning of my school life."


"I don't trust you, man with hat."


With Nuri off at school, Quintalyn was left with a bigger challenge.


Adam didn't even care but he is eating.


He decided that he was going to hold Scarlett for the next 2 hours.


Nevermind Adam being dumb.
It's Richie's birthday!


He's a cutie!
(He did go under some mild plastic surgery as his lips were messed up. I just made them a bit bigger)


Richie is calmest when with his mommy.


I figured Quintalyn needed to get on those grave portraits.


Adam got another promotion!


Oh hey. Quintalyn is having her birthday.


Adam and Quintalyn were very in sync.


As Quintalyn always needs to look sexy, I gave her an appropriate makeover.


Bonus Shots:
Adam always feels the need to stop Nuri as she's about to have some fun.


The neighbours are worse parents then Quintalyn and Adam.


--
Self-Wetting:
For Each Sim Failing School:
Game Induced from Police/Firefighter/babysitter:
Passing Out:
Accidental Death:
Social Worker Visit:
Birth: +15
Twins:
Triplets:
Fulfilling LTW:
Honour Roll:
Randomizing LTW and traits for whole generation:
Not using spares happiness points:
Every 100 000:
Painting of Heir/TH:

At this point, my game got super laggy. I decided I'd cut my losses and blow something up next time. :)

4 comments:

  1. Why are Adam's bare feet black??

    I HATE it when they just randomly pick up a sleeping baby. You never wake a sleeping baby! That's one of the reasons I never use Bonehilda anymore. She either holds the baby NON-STOP. or plays with the dog NON-STOP. That's it. those are her only 2 actions. >_<

    Oh no! Quin is aging! Does this mean you'll allow her to die on her own? *gasp*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they're socks.

      I was so mad. I may have screeched.

      Sadly, Quin may die in this one. Immortal Quin may emerge one day but not in this challenge.

      Delete
  2. That house is so interesting. I always x out that interaction of picking up the baby if it's sleeping. I have no idea why the sims want to do that, every parent knows NEVER WAKE A SLEEPING BABY!!!

    Richie is a cutie, but he does have great genes to pull from.

    Ah Quinn aging up, but still looking good. Nothing slows her down! Sorry your game is being buggy. :( Hate when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adam should know better since Richie is his third. I mean really.

      Richie was going to be cute no matter what.

      Quinn will always look good. Once in a while, the sims 3 likes to play games with me. D:

      Delete