Sunday 6 December 2015

Rosewood - Adam & Eve 1.1

I wanted to give this one another go.
Rules: Here
I may not follow all the rules, bare with me
--
~Warning: Talks of racism and there is nudity~



Once Upon a time ago, there was Adam and Ava. Through technical difficulties and aliens, they survived. But then the User's computer blew up and they disappeared into cyberspace.
Not time has now ended.
 Adam and Eve weren't a couple that were smiled upon. He was dark-skinned and she was pale. Their relationship was seen as taboo but they weren't about to let that stop them from being together. The two of them eloped and took off for the world. They came across a blank patch of land with nothing but a few tress and plants. It seemed like a good place to set up camp.
They called it 'Rosewood'.


Adam found a patch of land on the edge of town where they built their home.
It was small but quaint.
(This is where I forgot to give them 500,000 and the grocery store. I will rectify that when I go back into game)


Adam made his living as an angler. He set up camp at the local fishing hole.


Eve was still young and hadn't thought much about how to make money. She also happened to be a witch.
'Somehow I don't think I can make money by conjuring apples'


She hoped that one day there'd be lots of supernatural creatures living in their little town. It was hard being the only witch back home.


Eve had gone to the local garden and picked some things. She decided to grow some crops and maybe make some money from it.
"These aren't for you, Mr.Rat"


Eve's family was a little more well off and she wasn't used to roughing it but she'd make do.


She made their first meal from her garden: Autumn Salad.
With all the hard work they were doing, a good meal was greatly needed.


They also had chickens.


Eve spent a lot of time at home. Adam was out almost all day fishing and she needed to keep herself busy somehow. She decided to start painting.


They were so in love and were glad they made the decision to leave Sunset Valley.




Eve spent her day usually doing the same things.
She fed the chickens and collected the eggs...


..Gardened..


...and cooked.


Adam was out fishing and found they weren't alone
'I guess we aren't the only ones that settled here'


"Mmm! I'm sure Adam will love this"


Eve hated to admit it but she was a bit lonely.
"I bet this place would be a bit more lively if we had children..."


Adam's plumbing problems were only just beginning.


"I'm home, love"
"Adam! I was hoping you'd return soon"


"Adam...I'd really like to have a baby"
"I don't see why we can't try."


And try they did.


"Aah! Adam isn't home! What do I do!?"


They hadn't had any success yet in the baby department but they determined.


One day, Eve went swimming in the nearby river. It was nice to take a dip once in a while.


"Do you think you're with child yet, Eve?"
"I'm not sure. We better keep trying, hun"


Bonus Shots:
I've been using risky woohoo (25%) for Eve and have not been successful yet.
She did eat some garlic so false alarm with the puke. I was sad.


Sarah Jessica Parker and her crew were hanging out by the beach.



2 comments:

  1. You and I must be on the same page somewhere. I just started another A&E last week! I'm not making a story of it as I plan on one day getting back to my original story.....

    Sarah Jessica Parker....LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like we're the same person, Vuneca. xD

      Whenever I see a horse, I think of her. lol

      Delete