Friday 11 December 2015

ISBI - Alejandro 1.2




We start this update with Nina surrounded by filth.
Great


Besides the gross bathroom, the kitchen sink decides to break as well


At least Nina cleans.


"The world has sure gone crazy..."


With Nina being unemployed, she spent a lot of time at home. This gave Katrina plenty of opportunities to call.
"Oh hi Mom. I'm fine...yes Alejandro too. How are you?"


Nina's the kind of gal to have breakfast for lunch


It was at breakfast the next morning that Nina started a serious conversation.
"Alejandro, I want to have a baby"


Needless to say, he was not expecting this type of breakfast conversation.
He had the most eloquent of words...
"What?"


"What do you mean, 'what'? Don't you want to have kids?"
"It's not that, Nina. It's just our money situation."


"But I think there's a promotion calling my name. Maybe we could try after I get it."
"Well...ok. I can wait"


Nina spent another day feeding into her gaming life.


Guess who finally got that promotion?


Let the baby making begin!


They were both really excited.



Alejandro was really on top of his game that night.




Nina decided to do some yoga instead of going to bed at a decent hour.


Alejandro, despite the baby making, found time to go jogging every morning.


This seems promising.
(I decided that I wouldn't make Nina take a pregnancy test and we'd just wait it out)


"Ugh. So gross"


"Great..."


Dina popped over for a surprise visit and Alejandro didn't really know what to say.
He always had a suspicion that Dina never liked him.


Dina's appearance wasn't helping Nina's anger issues.


She wasn't about to take Dina's nonsense.
"What's your deal, Dina? You can't just be mean to my husband"
"Alejandro is a bit...rough. I mean he's been to jail! Is that really the type of man you want to get mixed up with?"


Nina didn't take Dina's opinion well.


"Nina!"
"Look here, Dina. Alejandro is a good man and was in juvie. I don't care about his jail time. If you can't accept that, then I think you need to leave"


Alejandro decided to ignore all of this and fix the computer.


"I don't want to lose you, Nina. I guess I can try."
"Good"


Alejandro was glad that the girls made up. They could get quite into it.
Luckily, Dina did start to make small talk with him.


After Dina left, Nina got a little surprise.


Nina went to tell Alejandro the good news.
"Alejandro! I'm pregnant!"


Alejandro seemed concerned.
"What's wrong?"
"I don't know if I'll be a good father. I never had a decent role model"


"Don't worry! You'll be a great father. I know you will"
Alejandro nodded but couldn't help but think otherwise.


Nina's pregnancy was making her sleep schedule all messed up


Despite Nina's pregnancy problems, the love is still alive


Nina puked so much that she broke the toilet.


She also thought this the perfect time to complain to Alejandro.


Nina spends most of her day watching tv.


As Nina's pregnancy went on, the less patience for anything she had.


'I hope the baby will come soon...'


Nina felt bad. She hadn't meant to yell at Alejandro.
"I'll have to apologize later"


In the end, she napped all day.


They were just settling down for the night when the baby decided enough was enough.


Nina clearly had no cares and took a shower.


Eventually, she decided to give birth


It's a girl!
Her name is Mckenzie Valdez.


Bonus Shots:
Nina: the Orange Juice Queen


I bought Nina her own yoga rug but she likes to use Alejandro's instead. :/


I took this picture for....some reason.























--
Self Wetting : 
Pass Out : 
Failing School : 
Accidental Deaths : 
Social Worker Visit : 
Single Birth : +5
Twins : 
Triplets : 
Any sim in the household completing Any Aspiration Milestones (Child and Adult): 
Any sim in the household completing Aspirations : 
Skills maxed by NTH family members : 
NTH children earning an A in school : 
NTH sims reaching the top of a career : 
Randomizing every trait and aspiration for an entire generation : 
Not using spares' Satisfaction Reward points for an entire generation : 
Every 100,000 simoleons earned* : 
Immortalizing the Torch-Holder : 
Total: +5

2 comments:

  1. I hate skirts in TS4, the way they're all "hey, look up me, into the black abyss"
    Sorry, that was random.
    They sure are cute together. I love her eyes. I don't think I've mess with the caliente fam at all in 4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is why I have many cc skirts.

      This is my first time messing with the Calientes. I figured I'd go with Nina since I love me some red haired sims.

      Delete