Monday 25 May 2015

Strange Life happenings - Bella 1.1

I found a new Legacy and I am excite.
Rules: Here
Number Randomizer that I use: Here
--
Bella Castro moved with her husband to Appaloosa Plains from Sunset Valley. She wanted to move to the countryside for such a long time. Her sister, Anna, said it was nice there and a good place to raise kids. That all but sealed the deal.


Bella's husband, Morgan Minor, was a sports star and transferred teams.


Bella was a private investigator. It didn't take long to sign up with the police force database.


She took to looking at the sky. Back home in Sunset Valley, her mother never had a telescope. It was nice to finally have one.


Morgan worked out everyday. He was very intense about his fitness.


It didn't take long for Bella to find her first case.


"Bye Honey! I'm off on my case"


Bella's first case was rather odd.
"Someone keeps knocking over my Gnome and my toe hurts like hell. I bet it was my neighbor."
"Uhh...let me look into it"


Bella decided to talk to his neighbor and learned some interesting news.
"He's been kicking his own gnome in his sleep. It's actually hilarious that he thinks it was me"


Meanwhile, Morgan broke the sink.


He decided to make some hot dogs for dinner. Bella was sure to appreciate it.


At this point, my game crashed. :/
I got Bella back to where she needed to be but the dude was different.
"It looks like you're sleepwalking sir."
"I'm not surprised. I'll just lock the door and pad that Gnome"


Bella was not amused.


Case Closed.


Of course, their marriage wasn't perfect.
"You're such a slob, Morgan."
"Says the grump."


The thing was Morgan wasn't all that truthful.


He was a criminal and bad news. He married Bella because he had plans that involved sons.


Bella was woken up by a call by a client. She was happy to accept.


But first she thought that clothes were over rated.


And decided to make breakfast that way.


Well, folks. The trick to perfect waffles is nakedness.


"I'm looking to blackmail my neighbor. Can you help me out?"
"...Sure"


Bella went off and started digging through the neighbor's mail.
'This can't be legal'


She dug through his garbage while constantly on the lookout.


The skill I've chosen for this generation is painting but I hope to carry it on throughout the legacy.


Bella wanted a big family. She hoped she'd get pregnant right away.


Morgan was up to something that involved babies.


Poor Bella didn't suspect a thing.


Bella's next client wanted blackmail content as well.
She suspected this would end like the last one.


Despite her wondering, she went and did what her client asked.


While she was out, Bella got a call from her sister.
She had started dating a man named Gavin Pinkerman, a local paramedic.
Bella figured she should look into this guy, just in case.


Bella made her way back to her client, her wonders confirmed.
"I'm sorry, ma'am. I didn't find anything incriminating."
"I see. Sorry for sending you looking for nothing. Here's $500"


Bella was called to City Hall for a trophy for solving 3 "cases".


"When I finally have an office, I'll put this beauty in there first."


"Morgan, I'm not pregnant yet."
"We better get to it then"


Bella is hating their always breaking dishwasher.


Promising puke is promising


Morgan thought they were lucky to have a pond in their backyard.


Bella really didn't appreciate this client already.


"Let me guess...She's sleepwalking"
"Wow! How'd you know that?"
"I have my ways, trust me"


On his days off, Morgan spent many hours working on his actual job.
It was easy for him since Bella was out for most of the day working cases.


"You're sleepwalking, so I'd pad your gnome."


Bella found a galaxy and named it after Morgan.


Baby #1 is on it's way!


Bella told Morgan right away.


He seemed excited but terrified.


'All according to plan'


"THIS DAMN DISHWASHER"


Bella's next case involved hackers and internet forums.


She wondered about the legality of this one.


Despite her concerns, Bella did what she was asked.


"I dealt with the troll for you. I anonymously called him a noopsie poopsie."
He seems satisfied with that.


 Bonus Shots:
Bella somehow had a gnome in her inventory


So Inconspicuous


The backyard scenery is so nice.


Bella's trophy


The Castro/Minor House


This gnome is gonna raise our bills if I'm not careful.


Morgan caught a goldfish, whose name I've forgotten



No comments:

Post a Comment