Wednesday 20 May 2015

Liebster Award

This morning I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Sweetnightingalesims, a fellow sim story creator and blogger. She has a collection of stories including Forever in Time, one of her going solo challenges which I love. Also, she has some great bachelorette challenges and As Tears go by, another going solo, is done as a let's play on youtube.
I'm truly honoured that I've been nominated for this award. Thankyou Sweetnightingalesims for nominating the Phams Going Solo. I'm glad you, and others, love my silly story so much.

The Liebster Award is given to bloggers by bloggers to promote the blogging sites we all love and support.

Accepting the nomination comes under these conditions:
1.) Post the award on your blog
2.) Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3.) Nominate 5-11 bloggers whom you feel deserve this award and have fewer or equal to 3000 followers
4.) Answer 11 questions asked by the nominator, and ask your nominees 11 questions.

 My Nominees are:
1.) "Going Solo" by Vuneca
2.) "Infantgeddon! (Yet Another 100 Baby Challenge)" by Miss Plumbobs
3.) "Two Wishes" by Sims Wishes
4.) "Revolver" by Calisims
5.) "Goth-Sanity" by Lynnwood

My Answers to Sweetnightingale's Questions:
1.) How did you get into writing and what was/is your biggest inspiration?
Oh gee, I think I was 12 when I really got into writing. I was always good at it but then I got into anime. I was really into Digimon (still am, HA), Pokemon, Yugioh, Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball Z. I guess I really wanted to write my own stories with the characters I loved so much. Since then, I've moved on from fanfiction (but not really) to my own original ideas. In other words, general silliness  and an imagination that can't be stopped is my inspiration.

2.) How long have you been writing?
As I said in the last question, I was about 12 so 11 years? Man that's a long time. Before I entered highschool, I didn't think I was that great at it. My English classes showed me that i may actually have a talent for creating a scene and making interesting characters. I remember we had to illustrate different parts of a story for weekly assignments in Gr.10. It was then that I started writing fanfiction (that I never published because I was afraid of rejection. haha) and then ,recently, my own ideas.

3.) How long have you been playing Sims and what got you into it?
I have been playing the Sims for about 3 years now. I had suddenly found myself watching Sims 3 Let's Plays on youtube and loving them. I wanted to get in on the fun and bought myself the Sims 3 with the Supernatural Expansion pack. Since I love that sort of thing, I felt this particular expansion pack was right up my ally. But, I think what really got me into it like I am today was the Going Solo Challenge. I more fun with challenges then I do with regular gameplay that I have to thank Vuneca for creating it. :)

4.) If you could have one of your Sims as your best friend, who would it be and why?
Oh God, that's a loaded question. I love all my sims and would love to be in a best friend orgy with everyone of them but I think Quintalyn Pham wins this one. She's one crazy lady and would probably drag me out of anti-socialness and make me go out and get into shenanigans. I mean, who doesn't want to blow up a park?

5.) Who is your favourite Sim and why?
I'm sure everyone knows this but Quintalyn Pham. I have never had so much fun playing with a sim before. The shenanigans she gets into make me smile. Best Character: 10/10

6.) Do you ever dream about Sims? If so, tell us about one of your Sim related dreams
I don't usually but I did have this crazy dream once. It didn't start as a sim dream but somehow ended as one. Now this dream started as a nightmare. Some random serial killer dude was chasing me (at least I think it was me...) but then there was an explosion. The dust cleared and it was Quintalyn with all the grenades. That's where I woke up. It was the weirdest dream I had ever had but I'll never forget how Quin came to save her creator.

7.) What is the very first Sim story you've written and the very first one you've read?
The first Sim story I ever wrote was Pham Going Solo. The first one I ever read was Vuneca's Going Solo.

8.) Where do your story idea's come from?
My ideas stem from random happenings in my imagination. Sometimes, I'll be watching a show and think, "That should happen to my sims". Thus, my idea book, which isn't even a book, gets some entries and I'm set for future generations. Other simmers are my inspiration too. :)

9.) If you were stranded on a deserted island, say, the Isle of the Midnight Sun, what sim would you want to be stranded with and why?
Well since I'm useless in anything handy, I'd want Vivienne Casteneda as my stranded buddy. Handiness is one of her chosen skills and is pretty high in it. We'd have a better chance of surviving with her skills.

10.) What are some other interests you have besides Sims and writing sims stories?
I'm into a lot of different things. As previously stated, I like anime. I'm also really into Marvel related things right now. I love me my superheroes. I like Criminal Minds and many, many cooking related competitions.

11.) If you could live in any Sims World, which one would it be and why?
Well, my favourite world is Monte Vista. It reminds me of Italy or a European village of some sort. I love those type of villages and I think my laptop and I would be very happy there.

Questions to my Nominees:
1.) How long have you been playing the sims and what got you into it?
2.) How long have you been writing and when did you first get into it?
3.) Where/How do you get your inspiration?
4.) Who is your favourite Sim that you've created?
5.) What is the first story, Sims or not, you've written?
6.) What are your other interests and hobbies?
7.) What's your favourite song? Do you listen to anything while you play?
8.) Out of all your characters, which one would you like to make real?
9.) What is your favourite world to play in?
10.) What is your favourite career to play through?
11.) Would you rather build a house or buy one?

4 comments:

  1. I love it! I so enjoyed reading your post. Love the Phans so much. They always make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hun!
      I enjoyed answering your questions. It was fun. :)

      Delete
  2. I finished your questions
    :-)

    http://somanysimbabies.blogspot.com/p/liebster-award-nominations.html

    ReplyDelete