Sunday 24 May 2015

Once upon a Time - Heather 2.3

With start back with the Oglesbys and Daniel is torturing his Sims.


Heather was taking selfies again.


And yet her work is never done.


I don't care if you smell like poo, Sullivan.
You are not getting up until it's at least 700am.


Simone was becoming a young adult today.
Emerson was so proud of his little girl.


Daniel eventually got tired of torturing virtual people and decided to play outside.


The house had an annoyingly big open space on the upper floor so I bought the microscope.


Snow and I agree that this was a good idea.


Emerson Oglesby: Master Hacker


Snow thought it was appropriate to read while Heather was sleeping.


Heather made some great french toast but seemed to want to wait for her to finish.
Typical.


Heather and Sullivan have bonded recently and that's great.


"Homework selfie looking great!"


I thought Emerson looked a little pudgy.


Heather wanted to make Garlic Noodles for dinner but had no idea how.
"Hopefully, Simterest can help me"


After the noodles were done, she made Simone a cake.


Happy Birthday, Simone!
I'm sorry that no one cares.


Fabulous!


I've decided to keep Simone around until I find a nice man for her.
In the meantime, she joined the business career.


Emerson didn't know how he was going to handle Simone having babies.
He hoped she'd get married first.


She decided to get a head start on her reports.


I decided to age Snow up early because I got a notification that Emerson may die soon. I wasn't about to not let them be old together.


Grandma Snow has appeared!


Heather is quickly learning that her homework is never going to get done.


Giovanna came to visit and she is way more pregnant then I thought.


"Gio! You look great!"
"Thanks, Simone. You look good too"


"When's the baby due?"
"Any time now."


Simone couldn't help but look at Giovanna's belly. She was huge, after all.


"I'm so happy for you, sis"


Snow decided to join the party.
"Afternoon, girls"


"After the baby is born I'm going to throw a party."
"Giovanna, that's a great idea! We'll all come of course."


Meanwhile, Emerson is a dancing fool.


"You sure your landlady won't mind?"
"Are you kidding? Katrina suggested it"


"Why is everyone screaming, Heather?"
"Mom and Simone are just excited for Giovanna and her soon to be born baby. It'll clam down when she goes home"


"It's your turn next, sis"
"Yes, Simone. I expect you to actually get married."
"-sigh-"


Since Emerson's untimely demise is rearing it's ugly head, grave pictures are a go.


Ouch, my heart.


Dancing fools.


Simone should never leave any drinks lying around when their are teens....or mainly Sullivan.


Snow, unlike Emerson, can't dance for long periods of time.


Emerson worked on Snow's grave picture and I got sad.


With the birth of Giovanna's twins (Sydney & Garrett), Snow achieved her aspiration and became the Matriarch of the family.
I think she's a little concerned about that title.


Heather is hella pissed...that no one is eating her french toast.


Nothing like browsing simblr while taking a poop.


"Bro, did you see that crazy video on Simtube?"
"I saw it, bro. I saw it"


"So, Honey, when are you getting married?"
"Mom, I don't even have a partner"


Simone takes up the piano because why not.


Hot office worker is hot.


Daniel had a rough day at school.
It's ok dude! You're gonna be a teen soon!


Heather, don't do it.


OH MY GOD


Simone went for a walk and ended up by the Goth House.


She got along with Alexander very well.


Maybe this was the beginning of something new.


Bonus Shots:
Extra Giovanna/Simone Pics




This picture cracks me up.


Cassandra decided to cockblock poor Simone.
I feel ya girl.


CASSANDRA
Can't you go bother Don or something? I'm sure Giovanna wouldn't mind.


I hate when you leave but I love watching you go.


Daddy/Daughter Hug time


Cute Snowerson moment


Oldies who hobby together, stay together


Sullivan seems to like homework while Bruno would rather be watering his plants.


I forget why I took this picture but I like it.


Please don't die in your sleep, Emerson.



No comments:

Post a Comment