Saturday 2 May 2015

Heaton Family Legacy - Maura 1.9

Life was pretty idyllic in the Heaton household. Maura had decided to teach Indi some tricks.


The family actually had dinner together (sans Maura). It was a rare occurrence.


"Good boy, Indi!"


"You get a treat for such a good job"


Olivia was an odd one. She was staying strange things and Maura was worried about what Paul would pick up.


She was constantly sprouting all kinds of tails and Maura wondered what was real and what wasn't.


Paul seemed to be ok and wasn't acting strange.
'It's a good thing he can't talk'


Even Indi knew something was up.
"Stop barking at me, Indi! Geez..."


Olivia had been writing things on the school forum and it wasn't nice.


Brandon had been getting calls from the principal. This was not good...


"What in world are we going to do about that girl?"


After the children went to bed, Maura and Brandon had a midnight meeting.


"Brandon, what are we going to do about Olivia?"


"I had to meet with her teacher and heard some horrible things. She's been writing on the school forum and offending everyone in sight. I just don't know what to do!"


"I know, I know. I've been talking to the principal and he recommended a special school for kids with behavioral problems"


"A Boarding school?"
"Yea, it might help her. Besides, I went to boarding school and I turned out fine."


"She'll be ok. I'll take care of everything. It's only for elementary school and she'll be back before you know it"
"I hope you're right."


Olivia, who had gotten up to use the bathroom, had no idea what was about to fall upon her.


Maura hugged Brandon once more.
'I hope she doesn't hate us'


As promised, Brandon called the school.


"Now you look after my daughter. I'm the mayor Starlight Shores and I have the facilities to end you"


It was done. Olivia started on Monday.


In other news, Honey had fleas.


Maura headed upstairs to tell Olivia the news.
'I'm sure this won't end well.'


"Olivia? We need to talk for a second"


"Is this about the toilet? Because it wasn't me, I swear!"


"No, honey. Your father and I decided that you're going to attend a school out of town. It should be a lot of fun"


"What!? I don't want to go to any stupid school!"


Maura wasn't prepared for such an outburst. She had never seen Olivia so angry before.


"Calm down, Olivia. It'll only be until Junior high."
"NO! You'll regret it if you make me, I swear!"


Maura decided to leave Olivia to some alone time to cool down. The whole situation was scary beyond belief. She had never thought she'd be scared of her own daughter.


Maura put on a smile, despite Olivia staring daggers at her. She didn't want to scare Paul.


Paul had been crying from all the screeching.
"It's ok, Paul. All that is over now"


Maura had brought Paul down and locked herself in the bathroom.
Brandon couldn't believe all the yelling he had heard. He never knew Olivia could be like that.
It just proved that they had made the right choice.


Maribel wasn't unaffected. She had been painting her stress away.


By dinner time, Olivia had calmed down but kept staring at Paul.
Maura was concerned.


Soon enough, Monday came and Maura already felt older.


Maura couldn't stay to see her off and neither could Brandon. There was an election that required their presence and, with the way Olivia had been acting, thought it was better this way.



Olivia's ride came soon after and she reluctantly ran out to meet it.


Brandon made sure Olivia would be comfortable on her journey.
There was enough movies and snacks to last a trip to Champs Le Sims.


The house was eerily quiet after Olivia was gone. The only sound was Paul's cries.


"Mommy would be very sad if you became a criminal, Paul"


"You could be an actor though!"


Maribel spent sometime in Olivia's room. It was rather sad, really.


But Maribel had bigger problems. Prom was on the horizon and she wasn't going without a date.


Bonus Shots:
I'm going to flambe this raccoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment