Sunday 2 November 2014

The Parker Legacy - Aina 1.2

Aina always seemed to be so tense whenever she came home from work.
"I need to work out this aggression"


Jogging seemed to be the right choice.


Eating chips right after a good job....A+ decision there Aina.


Also, I splurged on a computer because reasons.


Aina went off to the local bar to grab a drink and she met up with Don Lothario.


They had a good time and seem to have a few things in common.


Aina was like, 'Boy you are going to be mine'


Aina headed home feeling confident.
"I hope I'll see him again"


The week had come to a close and Aina decided to meet Johnny at the local lounge for some fun.
"Hi Johnny!"
"Aina...you seem chipper"


"I am! I've been doing well. How about we go in and have a drink?"
"I thought you'd never ask"


~It's Friday friday! Gotta get down on friday!~



It was the next morning and Aina's breakfast was interrupted by a visit by Johnny.
"Johnny! What are you doing here?"
"I thought I'd come by and visit you"
"That's sweet. Thankyou"


Aina was very popular today. Bella came by too.


The problem with no walls is that sometimes people see you peeing.
Poor Aina gets embarrassed easily.


Being a Secret Agent was great and all but the bills needed to be paid now. Aina took up painting and writing for some extra cash.



Johnny came by again and Aina was so happy to have a good friend like him.


"Great news! I got the promotion"


"That's great Aina! I knew there had to be a reason you looked more lovely today."
"Oh! Thanks Johnny. You're not bad yourself"


--
Bonus shots:
I need those photos


They were totally talking about woohoo here. Too bad the bubbles don't appear in screenies.


Don...why you creeping?



No comments:

Post a Comment