Saturday 15 November 2014

Pham Going Solo - Stephen 7.8

There was a little explosion at the labs and Stephen didn't get out unscathed.


Seraphine got a job at the local grocery store.


Tina has been practicing her hunting skill and found an insect or two.


Since Quintalyn spends a great deal of time outside tinkering, She gets cold easily. This is how she warms up.


Poor baby Tina. School is hard work.


"Mmmm. Grandma still knows how to make some mean hotdogs."
"Cake is everything, Stephen"


FIRE IN THE HOUSE


Quintalyn has got this.


The family do not help matters.



Stephen finally gets his wits about him and helps out.


Holy Plumbob...(and then the frefighters never came. Rude)


Last night was really stressful for Seraphine so she spent the morning before school jamming.


Tina loved her Grandma's cooking. The fridge was always filled with delicious food.
"Mmmm. Waffles!"


While everyone was out, Quintalyn had finally created what she was aiming for: A Plumbot.


"Oh wow! I actually did it! I'll name you Rika"


"Alright, Rika. I'm going to give you a little tune up ok?"
"Yes, Mistress Quintalyn"



Rika was given the trait chips competent cleaner, steel chef and robonanny.


She was very efficient.


Quintalyn started to educate Rika on the family.
"This is my grand daughter, Seraphine. She loves to dance and will be a star one day I'm sure!"


Stephen came home to find someone strange in their house.
'Is that a...plumbot?'


"Grandma? Why is there a Plumbot in Seraphine's room?"
"Oh Stephen! I'm glad you're here! This is Rika."
"Hello Master Stephen"


"I know I won't be around forever and I feel...my time is coming."
"Grandma...you don't know that"
"I know this family has dealt with more death then they should and I wanted everyone to be taken care of. Rika can do just that"


Rika explained to Stephen what exactly she could do. He had to admit that she sounded able.


"Welcome to the family, Rika"
"Thankyou, Master Stephen"


It's a full moon and Tina is on the move.


Her werewolf side doesn't seem to know that Tina is neat.


Stephen has no luck at the lab, it seems.


Stephen has been branching out to other women on the site but they all seemed to be married or taken. He wasn't about that life.


Bonus Shot:
Seraphine does not approve of her brother's dating life.


--
Here's a mini update for everyone! I would've played a little longer but there was some serious lag and I have to work the late shift tonight. D:

Poor Stephen can't seem to find anyone single. Usually I would care but I don't see Stephen breaking up a marriage. So I made him a girlfriend! Hopefully she'll appear in the next update.

10 comments:

  1. Cool mini update! I am glad Quintalyn stepped up and kept care of that fire like a boss! Oh, great plumbot that will be a great addition to the Pham clan for many generation to come! Lol, little werewolf can be such and joy... and cost you a bunch in furniture damage. Atleast little Tina is catching bugs! Can't wait for your next update and can't wait to see the new girlfriend you made for Stephen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quintalyn is so familiar with fires it's not a thing. I felt a plumbot was needed. Man, I love those little werewolves. It's a wonder why I never played with them earlier. Well, she actually only caught one but details. Thankyou! I really like her and I hope you guys will too!

      Delete
  2. Oh you had me scared for a minute with the title, I was afraid that we lost Quintalyn already in the fire. thank heavens she is still around but going to miss her. I love that she provided for them with a Plumbot, Quintalyn will be taking care of her family for years to come :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry again PG! They were talking about mortality so I thought it was a good title. ^^; She's at about 86 days and I'm terrified she's going to pass on any day now. I'll miss her too. Quintalyn is the true mama of the family. She takes care of everyone and wouldn't want them to be lost with out her.

      Delete
  3. I played with that online dating briefly and you are right, all the people on there are usually married. It's nuts.

    Cool plumbbot. Quintalyn wants to make sure her family is cared for. I think Rinka will be up to the task. Seeing the toddler and child wolves are cute, makes me ready to get a wolf in my game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy. Like I said before, I usually wouldn't care but Stephen isn't about that life.

      True mama Quintalyn strikes again. Rika should be able to take care of all the kiddies for generations to come. The wolves are fun. I'll tell you that much.

      Delete
  4. "Cake is everything, Stephen"

    I totally agree!

    What a cute little werewolf!! She's tiny and fierce.

    That plumbot will help a lot around the house. Just beware of pools, Plumbots LOVE pools for some reason.

    I sure hope Quint is wrong about her time coming. I can't imaging the family without her :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear Seraphine is my spirit sim.
      Tina is my little babe. I can't wait for teen years (which is going to be in like 4 soms days. eek!)
      That's why I had Quintalyn make her. Stephen is a useless sim in regards to cooking and cleaning. His free will decides he has better things to do. xD
      Quinnie is on day 85 and my lifespan is set to 90 ( I believe). Hopefully, she'll last as long as Ophelia did (100 days holy moley)

      Delete
  5. That blumbot looks neat! I didn't think they looked so shiny :P
    I'm still not wanting Quin to go oO I'll just download her. Se can cause havoc in my game.
    Tina is such an adorable little wolf :3 Does she still like to paint? She might be a second favourite ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to put Quintalyn in the exchange very soon. I'll go in today and export everybody.

      Delete