Monday 3 November 2014

Pham Family Going Solo - Stephen 7.7

Stephen hoped a scary bear would distract Tina long enough to save the furniture. Luckily, she loved it.


Saraphine's class took a trip to the science facility. Stephen managed to score her this model.


Saraphine really took her ballet seriously.




Stephen would spend as much time with Tina as possible once he finished work. He wanted her to grow up well.
"You did it Tina! You can walk!"


One night, the full moon rose into the sky and the family witnessed little Tina changing. She howled at the moon with all her might.


She then tried to dig up the tiles...she didn't get far.


Welp. Quintalyn's butt is on fire again.


Stephen to the rescue!


Off to the shower she goes!


Saraphine was getting so good at her ballet moves that she had to show Stephen.
"Stephen! Look what I can do now!"


"Wow Seraphine. That's incredible!"


"Tina...you shouldn't do that. Stephen and Grandma will get mad"


Saraphine was very serious about being a dancer or acrobat. She hadn't decided which was better.


"Come on Tina. Let's go for a little walkie"


Stephen sometimes needs to take a nap. Raising two kids was hard work.


Suddenly it was Saraphine and Tina's birthday.
"Blow them out, Sara!"

"You can do it, Tina"



The dancing never stops. Saraphine hoped to join drama when she started high school.


Feelings started over coming Stephen. He wanted to have a romance and get married. He didn't think he'd ever feel that way again. Quintalyn encouraged him to set up a dating profile and see what happens. It couldn't hurt, right?


It's what we've all been waiting for,,,


HOORAH


YES


Quintalyn doesn't even care that she got fined. It was worth it.


Tina liked to paint and Stephen put her first piece in his bedroom.


Quintalyn made it her mission to fix everything in the house and cook lots of meals.



She went out for a few new recipes when the feeling over came her. She had to blow something up.


WOO


Saraphine is quickly becoming a gamer girl


Stephen decided to check his messages and he got a reply. Mags Newbie wanted to meet him.


Quintalyn encouraged him to do so.
"You should go and meet her! Maybe she's nice and doesn't mind crazy kids"


So there he was with Mags in the local park. He wasn't so sure this was a good idea...


Or...maybe it was


It turned out that Mags was family orientated.
"This is my little sister Saraphine and my daughter Tina"
"Oh they seem great Stephen. I'd love to meet them one day."


Meanwhile, Saraphine is cursing.
"Isn't this Stephen's job? He is the man of the house after all"


Here we go again


Luckily, the rain saved us
"Are you ok, Grandma?"
"Oh I'm fine Honey. Nothing I haven't dealt with before"


Stephen returned home thinking about his date with Mags. She seemed like a nice person and liked kids. Maybe she was worth seeing again...


--
Bonus Shots:
Room make overs!
Saraphine:


Tina:


Saraphine really doesn't want to see Quintalyn in her underwear. Awkward.


--
Ah! It feels good to blow stuff up
Also, did you guys know there is a hidden dancing skill when you warm up enough with the ballet bar? I sure didn't... neat!

7 comments:

  1. fun update. I've not done the online dating thing much. Hopefully things work out with Mags. Sara aged up to a very lovely young lady. Tina is a cutie as well. It's funny to watch Quintalyn blowing up stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jazen. Stephen wanted to do it so I thought, "why not". Mags might be the one...who knows. Sara's nose ended up being rather large so I had to fix it a bit. Other wise, she grew up well. I'm sure Tina is going to continue being cute and attractive. I have plans for her. Quintalyn is everything. :)

      Delete
  2. annnnd blogger ate my comment again...>_< nice update >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I so love Quintalyn, she is just soooo much fun. You must literally have a blast playing here.

    Tina is a cutie and I can't wait to see her grow up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I realized she could blow stuff up again, I sent her to the part to blow up the center piece. It was magical. The day Quintalyn passes I will cry a million tears. She's too much fun.

      Once the teen years start, Tina will be a little ball of (cute) trouble. Stephen won't be able to handle it me thinks

      Delete
  4. I didn't know about a hidden dancing skill!! :O I'll have to inspect that some when!
    I can't believe sims only get fined when they are being caught blowing stuff up oO You'd think she'd be going away for a while! Don't ever let her die :( (I might have to drag her into my game, maybe she cna blow up whatever it is that's causing my game to lag)

    ReplyDelete