Wednesday 12 November 2014

Once Upon a Time - Snow 1.1

This is Snow White. She just moved to Willow creek away from her nasty Step-mother.


She didn't have much but it was home


Snow was a painter but she didn't have enough funds for her own easel. She thought the museum might have one. Instead, she made some friends.


..and some enemies.


"Mmmm! Yogurt!"


Unlike in my legacy challenge, Snow has some privacy (traded out the last one for some more moolah)


Finally got that easel


Snow thought the nightclub would be a fun place to visit.


She danced a good chunk of the night away.


Snow went to bed that night dreaming of music and juice.


While at the park, Snow met a man named Emerson Oglesby.


He is a promising match.


They spent the whole day together.


Snow is pretty poor and will eat with the homeless if she has to.


I ship it


Snow's first proper meal


Snow wouldn't be Snow if she didn't sing in the shower.


The face of a frustrated artist.


Emerson and Snow went on their first date.


Things went really well.





Cuties.


"What a great date!"


Time went on and Snow and Emerson moved in together.


With his contribution, we built a house!


It wasn't long after the building had finished that Emerson proposed.


"Oh Emerson! It's so beautiful!"
"Big Yes"


"Of course I'll marry you


They decided to get married right away.






"Come along Mrs.Snow"
"Lead the way, Mr.Oglesby"


Snow wanted to have a nice, big family. Emerson had no problem with helping her out.



Woo! First try!


They were very excited.


Snow took up writing books because why not.


Snow's bump literally just appeared while eating some grilled cheese. It was trippy.


Why do you guys not want to sit at the island? It's a perfectly nice island.


Snow's pregnancy is definitely not a walk in the park.


Girl...what are you wearing?


I feel ya bro. That $959 bill was rough.


It's baby time! Off to the hospital we go.


You can pee at the hospital, Emerson.


This is Darlene. She will be Doc.


Snow loved her already.


Bonus shots:
These guys are our fanboys


I need those photos.


DAT FACE


Sometimes Snow gets really tired, really fast.


--
Oh hai! So I was watching Fancysimmer's Sims 4 Disney Legacy and I felt a great need. So I thought..let's do it! I figure the last baby will be heir since they need specific traits. Other wise, I'll try to mold them after the dwarves. Here's the link to the challenge rules: Sims 4 Disney legacy

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I totally ship the couple together xD (and that cowboy hat hahah) Can't wait to see what Darlene will be like when she ages up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thanks for dropping a line! They're so cute, aren't they? I just knew they had to make babies. I think that was his party wear but who knows. I haven't checked yet. Me either. I bet she'll be cute!

      Delete
  2. I have been watching FancySimmer too lol. Definitely a motivator... Anyways, I'm glad to see that you're off to a great start with this challenge. I can't wait to see how it progresses :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I hope I can actually get to 7. xD It sounds so daunting.

      Delete