Sunday 8 March 2015

Pok Family Going Solo - Elsa 1.3

TW: Talk about Mental Illness
--
Savannah was always so happy when Rocco came to visit.


She wished he never had to leave.


"Daddy? Can you stay longer today?"
"I'll try Savannah"


Savannah took lots of memories.


Since her dad always seemed sad when he had to leave, Savannah pulled lots of silly faces to make him laugh. It worked most of the time.


Elsa's hours made spending time together hard. Savannah spent most of her time alone with her crayons.


Thanks to a new glitch, Elsa has to cook all meals on the grill.


"Hmm. I guess this stuff isn't so bad..."


Her time alone made it easy for homework to be done. There were hardly any distractions and her assignments got done quickly.





Rocco usually came to visit in the mornings. That way he could at least see Elsa. She was happy that he was making time for her.


Really happy.


"You think you're pretty smooth huh?"
"As you like it, sure"


Elsa was glad when she woke up. She had Rocco to look forward to. He was such a nice man.


"I wish you could stay."
"Me too"


"...I'd like to go out for real...if you want"
"I'd love to, Elsa"




Savannah was happy that she could phone her Dad at the clinic. She never did have to wait long for him to pick up.


"Daddy!"
"Hi Sweet pea"


They ended up watching the stars together.


When Elsa came home, she joined them.


It was like they were a real family.


"Rocco, do you want to stay the night...if you can?"


"I'd love to."
"They're not expecting you back?"
"The nurses know where I go. It'll be fine"


Elsa hoped Rocco could move in one day. She wanted to be with him for as long as possible.


Savannah woke up to find her dad in the bathroom.
"Dad? What are you doing here?"
"Your mom asked me to stay the night"


"Does that mean you'll be here from now on?"
"I'm sorry Savannah but no. Not yet anyway."


Savannah didn't understand. Why couldn't her dad stay? And if not now, when?
This whole situation just made her angry.


Elsa joined Rocco for breakfast after Savannah left for school. She found Rocco looking rather glum.
"Rocco? What's wrong?"


"It's Savannah. She asked if I was going to move in now. When I told her no, she got so angry. I think...she might hate me"


"She didn't mean it Rocco. Savannah just doesn't understand. I'll talk to her"


Elsa cursed this house. There wasn't anything that didn't break.


That night when Elsa came home from work, she had a few words with Savannah.
"Savannah, you can't speak to your father like that. If he could live with us right now, he would"


"Then why doesn't he? He's not sick so why does he live at the hospital?"


"He is sick. It's a different kind of sick, one that affects his brain. He has to get better before he can live with us,"
"Hmmf. That's not a very good excuse, Mom"


Elsa sighed. She didn't know how to explain Rocco's sickness to Savannah. She just didn't understand. Hopefully, Savannah would be able to forgive them one day.


Bonus Shots:
Stress Dancing


I tried to stop her, I swear.


DEMONS
(I hate this glitch. EA better fix this asap)


I ship it.


~My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard~


How Elsa does that I'll never know.


Rocco's a keeper. He cleans!


I feel like this is a runaway challenge now...


Free food! Hooray!


This lady just died while a date was happening.


Elsa doesn't even care.


--
That glitch is going to be the end of me. Typical EA...

6 comments:

  1. Oh what is seems without glitches there has not been a version without them. I'm hoping that they fix it for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was another one I was dealing with in my Disney Princess Legacy. That one seems to be some what fixed...I think I actually face palmed when I realized what was going on.

      According to the interwebs, I'm not the only one. ):

      Delete
  2. Oh wow. I haven't seen those glitches before. Have you tried uninstalling the game?

    poor Savannah. She's still a bit young to understand mental illness. I hope she forgives her dad and doesn't hold it against him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was looking for a cure on the interwebs and some people said repairing the game might work (right click on the icon in origin). I'm going to see if this affects all my saves. I did play the Goths before I tried my going solo and everything was fine. Some others switched households back and forth and that fixed it. I'll play around with it.
      I feel like a beta tester...

      Poor Savannah indeed.

      Delete
  3. What a shame for the glitches, I didn't know TS4 had some. Maybe I didn't play long enough.
    It's a shame he cannot stay for good. They have a beautiful relationship already, it could only get better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No game is without glitches, my friend.
      Including the one that deleted the romantic relationships. Rocco probably went missing but I'll either go searching for him or make a clone.

      Delete