Sunday 8 March 2015

Pham Family Going Solo - Stephen 7.15

Quintalyn got back to work on her bot building. She felt that Rika needed another chip.


Tina won an after school award for her art.


"There you go Rika. All tuned up!"
"Thankyou Ms. Quintalyn"


"How's the moon treating you, Tina?"
"...It's left me well enough alone lately...so good"


Stephen couldn't believe Tina was going to be a young adult soon. He felt so old.


Tina, on the other hand, couldn't wait to age up. She could finally see her boyfriend, Daniel Wang. He had graduated the year before and was clearly off limits until she had her birthday. They could finally be together in just a few days. She couldn't wait!


Rika was cleaning when a strange noise alerted her. She went outside and saw something only Ms.Quintalyn had told her about.
"Oh! The relatives must be visiting"


"Ah!"


Rika was definately not expecting to be taken hostage by the cousins.


Rika sure never wanted to repeat that trip.


 "Was that really necessary, Ms.Relative?"


Kari was offered a guest lecturer position at the elementary school. It was a good reason to get out of the house.


Stephen came home not long after Kari returned from her outing. She was rather pregnant and her just had to hug her.


Kari leaned up to give him a kiss. With the baby due any day now, it was good to know her husband was in yelling distance.


They sat on the couch watching a program when Kari started a conversation.
"What's up?"
"Hmmm?"
"You've been acting odd lately. Is it because...of your late wife?"
Stephen had been dreading this conversation. He knew he was acting irrationally but...the memory was just too real.


"It wasn't long after Tina was born that I lost practically all of my family. I lost my father, my step-mother and my wife in just one cruel twist of fate. I don't want to lose you too."
"I'll be ok, Stephen. No one is taking me or our baby from you. I swear."


Stephen didn't have long to dwell on Kari's words since she went into labour that very night.


Despite all the screaming, Kari was perfectly fine to drive.


It's a girl! Her name is Tiara and her skin tone shocked them for just a little bit.


"Night night Tiara. You're our little princess"


"Tina? You know that people can see your underwear right?"


Tina had to change rooms since Tiara was born. She really didn't mind. Sera's old room was a bit bigger and Tina sure didn't want to use that old bed when she aged up.


"Alright Rika! I've got a new chip for you!"
"Oh? Thankyou Ms.Quintalyn"


"...I don't feel different."
"It's an office drone chip. I know you like to keep busy and there can be lulls of non activity around here. This way you can get a job if you like"


Kari was curious on what Tiara was going to look like. Her skintone already shocked them. Stephen suggested that she'd have red hair, like his mother. Kari would love Tiara no matter what but she had to wonder what other surprises they were in store for.


Rika decided to take Quintalyn's advice. A job didn't sound so bad, as long as she got the majority of the afternoon's off.


She decided on the Psycology career. They needed a lot of help in the psychiatric ward and the hours were good. Rika would be home with lots of time to help out.


She got right to studying her logic.


Tina's big birthday had finally arrived!


The family were all so excited!


Tina was definitely not a little girl anymore.



Bonus Shots:
Tina's werewolf hijinks have become the norm around the Pham household.


Tina was sick and tired of the school lunches and brought her own.


Quintalyn got the scratchies from working on her bot building skill and everytime she does this I think she's about to die. So scary.


--
The Psychology career is a player made one. I went on a career spree a little while a go.
Quintalyn is now 106 days old. Holey moley.

8 comments:

  1. Quin is never going to die! She's hanging on making sure the family is taken care of. Tina aged up nicely. I'm sure she's eager to reconnect with her boyfriend. Congrats on another girl. I can't wait to see how Tiara looks as she gets older.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quin is immortal. Until she actually does die, I won't believe anything else.
      Tina is ready to take on the mixology world. Hopefully, Daniel wants to reconnect with her too.
      I'm very curious on Tiara's looks. I'm sure she'll be unique.

      Delete
  2. Tina aged up nicely!

    you should totally consider an age freeze potion for Quin..... just sayn'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Vuneca.

      I've thought about it. I'll see if i have enough for it next time I'm in game.

      Delete
  3. I vote for Age Freeze for Quin too! She is a fan fav, I mean who couldn't love an old woman who blows everything in tarnation up,

    Congrats on Tiara and Tina grew into a lovely young wolf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I'm so afraid of Quin dying at any given moment, I might just do that.

      Let the funtimes with Tina begin!

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday, Tina! And welcome to the world, Tiara. Looks like the green skin is slowly breeding its way out of the family again!
    Poor Rika, being abducted :O Who knew they were interested in human technology? I bet they only took her to laugh over how inferior we are oO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did add a new skin into the game so that might be what happened, xD

      When I realized Rika was being abducted, I laughed. Those aliens were probably like, "Our relative made this piece of junk? For shame"

      Delete