Tuesday 17 March 2015

Parenting 101 - Makayla 1.5

Today was a great day. It was Nicholas' birthday and Makayla would make it a great one.


While waiting for Nicholas to come home from school, Makayla went to the park and did some fishing.


Makayla decided on a blue confetti cake.
"I hope it turns out alright"


Happy Birthday Nicholas!


"Make a wish, honey!"


Nicholas, much to Makayla's dismay, looked just like his father.


They took a trip to the park and Nicholas spotted a girl from school.
"Kathleen! Hey!"
"Oh hi Nicholas"


Some hotdogs sounded really good and Nicholas was starving.


Texting fools.


Look what Makyala found when she was fishing!


So Makayla got really sad from conversing with an evil sim and can, apparently, water plants with her tears.
I died.


Nicholas isn't about those early mornings anymore.


If it's not one thing, it's another.


Family time


"Nic, you could use a chair. I don;t want fries all over the floor"
"Haha. Sorry Mom"


Nicholas was pretty popular at school. He was smart and easy on the eyes.


Makayla's kitchen disasters were getting more sparse as time went on.


Nicholas invited Kathleen over. She seemed a bit tense when she showed up and he made it his mission to cheer her up.


Kathleen liked Nicholas. He was a nice guy and smart too!


Quick! For Simbook!


Even the most expensive computers have problems.


Nicholas and Kathleen decided to have a fun match.
"You're going down, Essence"
"You sure about that?"


Kathleen is a bit of a sore loser.


She left in a huff.


'Maybe I should of let her win...'


Makayla's cowplant was growing so well. She was so proud.


Nicholas challenged his mother to another match.


"I guess you're just too good for me now"
"Don't feel bad , Mom. You did pretty well"


"So...who was that girl who came by earlier?"
"Kathleen's just a friend, Mom"
"Whatever you say, dear"


The cowplant, who I have named Judith, finally blossomed.
Makayla loved her like a second child.



4 comments:

  1. I am up to date with your story and loving it !!
    Thanks for sharing x
    I look forward to the next installments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I was wondering if anyone read this one. XD I love writing it though.

      Delete
  2. Great story! I am doing this challenge now and my Sim just had her daughter to start Generation 2! Keep this great story up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou AJ!
      I don't plan on stopping it anytime soon. I think I'll play this save the next time I'm in game.
      Congrats on the girl! I wanted Nicholas to be a girl. Oh well.

      Delete