Friday 6 February 2015

Wish Upon a Star - Racheal 1.5

"Curt how did you even afford this place? It's amazing!"
"Doing a lot of sing a grams can pay a long way"


Curt and I headed to the park to sing for tips before I had to leave for my gig.



Our regular paparazzi seemed to follow us everywhere.


Lola seemed to like me. I heard she was a hard cookie to crack.


Curt got a gig at the local park! I'm so proud of him!


I did get some money before I had to leave. Thankyou very much Alexander Goth!


Curt wouldn't let me leave before he got a kiss from me though.


Some people will really do anything for a picture. I'm preforming here, Hello!


Curt got another gig. This time at the coffee shop.


I don't think I'll ever tire of the honeymoon phase.




I could tell Curt was nervous when he left. Hopefully he'll do ok!



I decided to pass the time at the local library. Nothing like tips to pass the time.


Curt was practically shivering by the time he came home. A good bath would do him good.


"Ooh! A 40% off mani/pedi!"


I had been feeling sick lately. I hope it wasn't anything I ate.


It's that time of year and I could actually afford a tree this time.


It turns out I wasn't sick at all. I was actually pregnant! What a surprise!


I went to the "mancave" to tell Curt.
"Curt, I'm pregnant!"


"That's great!"


We had a celebratory woohoo.



I managed to convince Curt to give me a mistletoe kiss before he left.


"Good luck"


The good thing about having a husband, who is a professional singer, is that the love songs are so great!


Thank goodness for Curt. My back has been killing me all day.


Bonus Shots:
They're so in love it hurts.


I had no place for this shot but I thought it was cool.


Look at that view!


It's like he read my mind.


He just went skinny dipping on his own. I laughed.


Ready for Christmas!


Loving that career outfit, Curt.



No comments:

Post a Comment