Friday 13 February 2015

Pok Family Going Solo - Elsa 1.2

Since the baby was on it's way, Elsa thought she should get better at cooking.


Her pregnancy was rocky at best. The morning sickness really got to her.


Sometimes she didn't even make it to the bathroom.
"Ugh. Now I have to clean that up..."


Elsa also went around looking for things to dig up. There was money hiding in those rocks after all.


With her last promotion, Elsa got a trophy case. She decided to put her My Sims trophies in there.


Elsa woke up with nothing going right for her.


If it wasn't her bladder, she was hungry. If she wasn't hungry, her whole body hurt. It was a no win situation.


Rocco tried his hardest to come visit. Between his job and his appointments at the hospital, time was barely on their side. Elsa was happy whenever he managed to come by.


"I missed you"
"I missed you, too"


"Do you wanna feel the baby? They're kicking"


"You don't mind?"
"Nope!"


"Oh! I felt that!"


Elsa and Rocco have most of their dates at the gym. She was very concerned about her weight gain and they were both active people so it all worked out.


Nothing like a little energy drink to keep yourself awake.


It's times like these that I wish there was a restaurant around.


Forget this! Time for bed.


It was a little early for sleeping so Elsa took a nap on the couch.


Nothing like midnight cereal for pregnant ladies.


Elsa woke up at 800am to find that she was in labour!


She waddled over to the bassinet that Simcial Services had given her.
"Alright..here we go"


"Ok baby..let's not hurt mama more then necessary"


Elsa gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Her name is Savannah.


"Oh! Aren't you beautiful!?"


Elsa couldn't believe she actually did it.


It's like Rocco knew what had gone down.


"Oh Rocco! You're a little late but do you want to see the baby?"
"Of course I do. Lead the way"


"Here she is! This is Savannah"
"She's beautiful, Elsa."


After coming back into the house, Elsa and Rocco sat down and talked.
"I can't believe we made something so beautiful"
"We can make more beautiful somethings one day..if you want"
Elsa hoped 'One day' wouldn't be too far away.


"It's ok Savannah. Don't cry"


Elsa wished Rocco could stay here with her but she understood his reasoning. She hoped he'd be regulated soon.


Elsa didn't believe how fast the baby weight dropped off. Not that she was complaining.


She had been feeling great lately and decided to make a very protein based meal. It would be great for Savannah to eat as well, once she became a child.


Savannah was a crier.
"It's alright, Savannah. Mommy's here."


"See? Everything's fine"


Savannah's having a hard time of life.


Sunday morning pancakes. Check yes!


Savannah became a child! Elsa felt like the months just flew by.


Savannah looks fabulous after her makeover.


Savannah's room took a chunk out of the savings. Hopefully Elsa would be able to pay her bills.


Savannah has the artistic aspiration. Sometimes she just likes to lie on the front porch and look at the clouds.


Bonus Shots:
A better look at Rocco.


Elsa literally followed this old man when she was out on her jog. Don't be creepy, girl.


I was paused and I witnessed this. I died.


This GUY. I nearly chocked on my water when I saw what he was wearing.


DAT FACE



6 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, poor little Savannah, she's not too sure about her momma's parenting skills :D Don't worry, little one, your Momma's got this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The majority of baby Savannah's faces were like, "mom no".
      Mama Elsa will do her best!

      Delete
  2. Wow Savannah is beautiful!

    Hahah I loved the bonus pics! the treadmill guy, oh no!
    I have thought about removing the halloween stuff so I stop getting half hot dog people running around. Come on EA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy how Savannah turned out!

      That dude though. I died.
      Honestly. EA and it's randomizing of outfits. It drives me crazy that I can't go all fashion police on them.

      Delete
  3. Savannah grew up so quickly! She looks reslly cute, didn't even need a make over. But don't get me wrong, she looks even more beautiful afterwards!
    I can wait to see her become a teen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Babies surprisingly don't last long. I debated on giving her one but decided to in the end.
      Teen time should be soon when I play next, whenever that may be.

      Delete