Wednesday 11 February 2015

Pok Family Going Solo - Elsa 1.1

Elsa Pok had just moved from Moonlight Falls to Oasis Springs. After Uni, she couldn't go back. Her mother and father were strangers to her on most occasions. Life had not been idyllic growing up there. Everyone knew what her parents and half-brother did. Bloody Saturday, as they called it in the papers, followed them. Elsa needed a new environment, far away from her family.


Her house wasn't as big as her parents' but it suited her.


Elsa was very active and took athletics in school. Her new job didn't start for a couple days but there was no hurt getting fit before.


While at the gym, Elsa met a man named Rocco. He was nice and was active just like her.


She liked him a lot and hoped to see him again.


There were so many people at the gym. It was so different from Moonlight Falls!


Nothing like a good, healthy salad for dinner.


Elsa has never been very good at cooking.


Her body still hurt from her work out and a good bubble bath helped her right out.


Elsa decided she was going to jog every morning. It would be much simpler to keep in shape that way.


Elsa found Rocco at the park and decided to ask him out on a date.


They went to the local bar and had a nice casual date.


Elsa was not shy. She would and did kiss on the first date.


Rocco was definitely into her.


Elsa decided to get a drink and was rudely interrupted by Dina Caliente.
They would not be friends anytime soon.


Her drink couldn't have arrived sooner.


It wasn't like her to invite a man over after the first date but Elsa was rather smitten.


Even if she was smitten, Elsa had to admit that Rocco was a bit...strange.


They were so excited when they returned to the bachlorette pad.


They didn't waste any time. Elsa was an eager llama.



Nothing like post-woohoo grilled cheese.


Elsa was often alone after her nightly rendezvous'. She was glad that he actually stayed the night though.


Lately, Elsa had been feeling sick. She decided to take a certain test...just in case.


She was pregnant. It wasn't exactly a happy moment.


"What am I going to do!?"


Elsa was going jogging until she noticed Rocco standing there.
Perfect Timing.


"Rocco...I'm pregnant"


Rocco wasn't exactly happy.


Elsa felt extremely angry.
"What's with that face?! Are you going to support me or not?"


"Elsa..that's not it at all. It's just...I've been diagnosed as insane. I just don;t think it's a good idea for me to be around our baby until I'm more stable"


Now she felt like...well...her mother. She never wanted to be her.


"I'm so sorry! I had no idea!"


"I just...don't want to be alone. I'm a little scared."


"Hey I didn't say I was going to up a leave you. I'll visit whenever I can."
Hearing Rocco say that made her feel a little better.


Elsa's nausea was getting the best of her.


She hoped the rest of her pregnancy would be smoother.


Despite the baby drama, Rocco and Elsa were still going strong.


Elsa still worried about their situation.
"So how is this going to work exactly?"
"They're still looking for the right medication for me. When I get regulated, I'll come here first."
"This better happen sooner then later"
"I hope so. I don't want to miss anything."


Rocco was a good man. Despite his insanity, he was active and family orientated. Elsa could see herself falling in love with him.



Bonus shots:
Elsa and Bella must have been bonding over their matching outfits


Elsa spotted Don and immediately went to follow him. Wrong Challenge, hun.


Elsa has sexist coworkers...apparently



6 comments:

  1. hmmm, post-woohoo grilled cheese :3 A girl after my ow heart, haha :D

    When I read who her parents were back on the forums I was expecting trouble but it looks like her parent's behaviour hasn't rubbed off on her. Hopefully they'll leave her alone and don't get into their heads that she MUST continue their evil doings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hungry when I was playing and had Elsa live out my dreams. xD

      Elsa was the same age as Seraphine when 'Bloody Saturday' went down. I figured that event would stick in her head. I also thought she'd not want to be like her mother at all. Fluffs is a bad egg and I imagine Elsa as more of a people pleaser.

      Delete
  2. She was an eager llama LOL!

    Well Rocco may be insane but at least he hasn't complete skipped out in her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rocco is family orientated so I didn't think he'd run off. Maybe a happy ending is still in store for Elsa.

      Delete
  3. Wow, one single woohoo and she gets pregnant? What a woohoo lol
    But she's lucky. A Rocco might be inane but at least he didn' abbandoned her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe Elsa is just super fertile. xD
      Rocco's a good guy...I like him. ^^

      Delete