Tuesday 9 June 2020

Wheel of Misfortune - Alisa 1.1

The wheel is ready to spin but I'm not. lol
--

Alisa Looney is our first baby mama, and is named after my soon to be mental state

Alisa set out to on the town to meet men

She took a pit stop at one of the cafes in Windenberg to have a croissant

The cafe was actually pretty hopping and Alisa met quite a few people

She was a pretty good cook and wanted her future children to eat healthy

Speaking of children, it was time to make one!

Alisa invited the first man she met, Colin, over

Things went surprisingly well

Baby Time~

SUCCESS

Alisa made sure to keep things friendly and platonic

While Alisa cooked, I spun the wheel 
Spin #1: Loose Change +$50
Sweet

Alisa registered as a freelance writer and got straight to work

She was bored and decided to watch the kid's channel. Maybe we'll end up with twins...

Alisa woke up with her pregnancy kicking her bum

I feel like I'll be spinning the wheel while she cooks quite a bit
Spin #2: Can't earn money for 24 hrs
FANTASTIC

Despite not being able to earn money, Alisa still worked on her project

The pregnancy made Alisa sleepy. It think its a boy...

She really wanted to fry some fish so a trip to a lake happened

Alisa ended up frying the guppy's we caught

She went to bed for 5 seconds before the baby decided to come

It's a boy! His name is Zayne

Zayne, however, was not a quiet baby

But forget that! It's baby time!

Alisa invited Bjorn over

Things escalated quicker than I thought

Heck yeah!

Seems like a good time to spin the wheel
Spin #3: Next Baby is named after food
....I'll think of something

Zayne...please think of my sanity

The naps continued

Alisa only has one and she already can't

Most of the time, Zayne only wants to be held. He'll probably age up as clingy

I was wondering when the toilet would go...

I'm guessing, with the state of Alisa's moods, it's another boy

Spin #4: Splurge at least $1000
I bought the cupcake machine because why not

It was finally time to age up Zayne!

Zayne surprised me and rolled the angelic trait

--
I decided to let the kids keep their crazy outfits. I'll give them a full makeover when they become YA or Alisa has a birthday. Mostly because I'm lazy

Baby Count:
Boys: 1
Girls:
Total: 1

2 comments:

  1. explain the wheel of misfortune you are spinning...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This wheel: https://wheeldecide.com/index.php?id=339007

      Delete