Sunday 7 June 2020

Random Life Happenings - Alaina 1.1

This challenge is great so I restarted it.
--

Alaina Wasilevsky just moved to Forgotten Hollow to pursue her dreams of being a polititian

Her husband, Dane, is in the culinary career

They also have a cat

Alaina enjoyed music and took up the piano as a teenager

Dane was more of a video game man

He wanted to be a mixologist and tried to practice whenever he could

Meanwhile, Alaina greeted the neighbours

However, she wanted to make more friends
"Dane, I thought I'd go out tonight. Want to come?"
"I better stay here and practice for tomorrow. You have fun without me"

Before heading out on the town, Alaina made some dinner. Her skills were to be desired

She went to Willow Creek and settled on the nightclub there

It was hopping

Alaina met quite a few people and hoped she could get together with her new friends soon

Too bad she was a bit of a sad drunk

The walk home was rather depressing

Alaina even cried while filling Shaska's bowl

Since Alaina was a little hungover, Dane thought some eggs would perk her up

Meanwhile, she woke with a killer migraine
"I hate my self right now..."

Oh look! A cat that actually sleeps in its bed!

Alaina's first major outing with her friends was at the Narwal in Windenberg

She bought the group the first round

While they were drinking, she got to know Zoe a little better

"Say Cheese, Jade!"

Alaina hoped to get selfies with all her new friends

Thankfully, she wasn't too drunk to play with Shaska

"I need to trim this...I don't know how Dane stands it!"

Shaska the cat...really wasn't that smart. She had been meowing for food when her bowl was full. 
Alaina didn't know how she ended up with such a silly cat

Alaina spent most of her day off practicing the piano

Later, she went out with the girls

"Ugh. I drank too much last night..."

Shaska came over to cheer Alaina up. Worked like a charm

The couple wanted a baby and got right on it

Success!

"Dane, I'm pregnant!"

Shaska, as if she could sense the pregnancy, came over to be cuddled

"Why Alaina lets you sleep on every flat surface I have no idea"

The nightclub the friends go to added a karaoke machine. Alaina and Bella just had to try it out

Bonus Shots:
So the bartender got lucky

Even pregnant, Alaina can still get down

OMG SCANDAL



No comments:

Post a Comment