Saturday 13 June 2020

Quin's Baby Woes - Chapter 1

Bringing Quin back cause I can
--

Quintalyn is back and doing my bidding once again

I gave her a cat this time

Quintalyn registered as self-employed and planned to sell her wares

She figured since she couldn't blow things up in this universe, she could at least sell things to random people on the street

The welcoming party came over and Quintalyn got right to business

After her neighbours left, she went to the street

Quintalyn went to a local nightclub and found her alien appearance off putting to others

She still had a nice time though

Quintalyn went home rather drunk

Ash refused to sleep in her bed and liked to be near Quintalyn

"Ugh. I drank too much..."

And then I was given the most blessed image of Quintalyn in her natural habitat: On Fire

After the firefighters left, she took a well deserved bath

The second attempt went better

Riley McCartney was are winner

It seemed to go well

1st Pregnancy a go! ( I missed the pregnancy test notification. oops)

Quintalyn made sure to throw Riley out as soon as possible

She kept it safe with a salad this time

Quintalyn spent most of her day working and reading

Ash likes to wonder the town but he always comes home

Travis came over for a chat

Ash sometimes questions his owner's life decisions

Quintalyn's in labour!

I decided to name the  babies after going solo characters
Here's Trang Pham

I think Trang's an alien like her mom

Quintalyn is very tired and cursing herself right now

Despite that, it seems like a good time to get knocked up

Quintalyn's latest conquest. Victor Feng, thought it appropriate to pick up Trang. She did not approve

Back to business!

Hoorah!

Quintalyn wanted to keep her figure and bought a sparring machine

She really didn't like when Ash jumped on the island while she was eating

There hasn't been a fire fire for a while, unfortunately, and Quintalyn was getting better at cooking

Ash, once again, jumped on the island while Quintalyn was eating.
"Ash? What is it?"

It turns out he wanted to be fed
"Ash...your bowl is already full"
These cats I swear

Trang is ageing up!

She's pretty darn cute

Trang was entranced by Baby Yoda

Since she was inquisitive, she often watched Quintalyn do mundane things

Trang loved Ash and petted him a lot

Quintalyn hoped dancing would force this baby out of her and Trang joined in

It was bed time and Quintalyn hoped she could read all her children to sleep

But Quintalyn was destined to have 100 babies and there was no time to waste!
She decided to teach Trang to use the potty first

I figure its a boy this time due to all my sim's rough pregnancies have always been boys.

It's thundering outside and poor Ash was afraid. Cue Mama Quintalyn comforting him

Quintalyn figured she should start pre-cooking meals

Since her mama was still cooking, Trang had some fruitcake instead

Quintalyn peed herself because of course

"Ugh. I just want this baby to come!"

Despite the inner suffering, Trang needed a bath

"Ash...I thought we talked about this"

Finally Quin's in labour!

So I was half right...it's twins!
Maya and Oliver Pham!

Trang came upstairs to investigate the crying sounds
She was confused

Bonus Shots:
Quintalyn seemed to expect me to tell Ash to behave but...I can't girl

The perfect image to describe this family

I made her clean up after she puked. lol

--
I decided to name babies after going solo torchholders! I started with mine but as I continue I'll use everyone elses.

2 comments: