Tuesday 14 October 2014

Pham Family Going Solo - Stephen 7.6

Soon enough, Tina grew into a toddler and was causing all kinds of trouble.


"You sure are a little handful aren't you?"


Quintalyn figured Tina needed to do something productive to save their furniture.
"Can you say garden?"
"G'den"
"Good girl"


Saraphina seemed to be adjusting as well as you could expect her too. The dollhouse Stephen had bought her helped a lot.


She also found herself a new passion: Fishing!


"Hello little one."
"Gamma!"


The little werewolf terror strikes again


"This cooking thing is harder then it seems..."
(I messed up on Stephen's hair...should I keep it?)


"It's not that bad...right, Grandma?"
"No dear. I quite like the smokey taste"


"You done, baby girl?"
"Dada!"


"Time for bed, kay? Daddy and Saraphina have a big day tomorrow"


"Sleep tight"


Quintalyn figured she must be getting old if she was feeling tired. Stephen really didn't mind sharing the bed.


Stephen sometimes woke up in the middle of the night with the urge to check on Tina. He was so afraid that someone was going to come take her in the night. He wasn't going to lose her too.


Saraphina had her first big day of school. She was a little nervous being on the bus by herself.


"We should do something abour our little terror, Grandma."
"It's a good thing we can replace all this stuff easily..."



"Alright Saraphina, homework before ballet practice ok?"
"...Ok, Stephen"


"Homework still sucks where ever you are..."


Quintalyn figured a little evening walk would keep Tina occupied


"You see this Tina? This is a big No no. Don't be mean to the furniture"


"Ok baby girl. Bedtime it is"


"Night night. I love you"


Keeping Tina occupied seemed to be the answer to saving the furniture. Stephen took the time to spend as much time with her as possible.


Quintalyn knew her time was drawing near. She invented a machine to build someone to help Stephen when she was gone. It would take some time to perfect but she was an inventive genius. Nothing was impossible.


Bonus Shots:
Like brother like sister


Some things never change...


--
Hello hello my friends!
I'm back with are lovely Phams. I tried my best with the recreations. I hope they're ok.

5 comments:

  1. Your recreation of the Phams came out just lovely! Sorry I haven't left a comment until now. Little Tina is becoming quite the little terror around the house oh, boy just wait until those teen years come! Quintalyn is forever blowing herself up lol, but she is such a loveable character. Saraphina is an adorable little girl. I am glad they are settling in very well. But they all deserve some happiness after the tragedy that struck their family. : ) I am glad to see they're getting it. Can't wait for the next update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Alisha!
      I'm glad you think so. I was so worried that they didn't look like the originals. You and me both girl. The teen years will be so fun. Maybe it'll be like Maya and her crazy shenanigans. I love Quintalyn. I'm making her relearn the inventing skill so I can blow things up. If she has to die, other then old age, that's the way I want her to go.

      Delete
  2. Oh the little terror fun is just beginning they don't grow out of destructing the furniture. I can't tell you how many sofa, end tables, desks and dressers I had to replace. Yes I love Quintalyn and she is back, can't wait for her to start blowing things up again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily, the Phams have the simoloeons to spare.
      Quintalyn will be on her way to anarchy once I got her to the right inventing level again.

      Delete
  3. Noooo, Quin can't go! :( I adore her! :(
    Tina grew up nicely, she looks really sweet with her alien green skin and her blonde hair!
    *grabs on to Quin* You can't go!!! :(

    ReplyDelete