Wednesday 6 September 2023

Careeracy - Paris 1.1

 I wanted to do a carareeracy in my own terms so here we are

--

This is Paris Taylor.

She's Gloomy, a bookworm, charming, family orientated and ambitious

She joined the painter career

She spent most of her time painting

There's nothing more accurate than Paris eating chicken nuggets at 10:00 pm

Paris also took woodcarving as a hobby

Paris did want to find love and signed up for Simda

Through the website, she met Akira Kibo

They were hitting it off


Vlad, do you mind?

Is it just my game or is it always raining in Willow Creek?

Things were going so well with Akira that they decided to make it official

Paris got a promotion

While all her hard work paid off, she was very tired

Things got spicey at the Taylor house


Akira and Paris had a nice date at the new karaoke bar in town 

--

I figure I'll just randomize the careers, unless aspirations dictate otherwise

Akira can keep his career but I'm not gonna make him do any daily tasks when he moves in. He can just get there on his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment