Tuesday 5 September 2023

1 Sim, 100 Babies - Sasha 1.6

 Carla is attempting to stand...and it's going as well as you think

While Sasha is dreaming of the end of this pregnancy, the dust bunnies are invading

Excuse me, Carla. Where do you think you're going?

It all worked out since Carla's aging up now

I swear all these blonde kids look the same

Carla is clingy and independent

Poor little bean passed out immediately after aging up

I love independent toddlers

Bettina was feeling a little neglected

Sasha had enough love for all her little beans


The todds were multitasking

So this happened

Please be safe Sasha

I don't have a backup plan

It's a girl!

Her name is Dorothy

No ultrasound since the game decided to give Sasha early labour

I invested in a roomba

Sasha didn't seem too happy about it

Alexa is going places

So the cake glitched on me so I had to age up Bettina with the age up mod

She's gloomy, can't stand art and a loner

The kids now have bunk beds and have become synchronized

Updated Family Photo

--

Baby Ratio - 0:4

I really believed that Father Winter would have given us a boy.

Oh well



No comments:

Post a Comment