Thursday 19 January 2017

Quin's Baby Woes - Chapter 1

Oh hai~
I wanted to play with my girl but TS3 is being a poopsicle. I think I need to get rid of some CC. Then I remembered I made a Quintalyn for TS4 and was like, "Hey! Let's do a baby challenge!"

Call me crazy but I think everyone wants an immortal Quin having all the babies and hunting down men.

Let's Do this!
--




















  Oh hey it's Quintalyn in her new reincarnation. Plus she's never aging ever.




















  Quin! Welcome back!
"Wha-Where?"
It's the 100 baby challenge and you're the star!
"Oh..good"




















  Oh don't look so glum! You're immortal and I got you this lovely house!
A house we probably can't afford but whatever




















   After grumbling a little, Quintalyn entered the house. It was awfully nice after all.




















  Quintalyn's budget is a little higher because I think she may need it.











  In typical Quintalyn fashion, she got right to work









































  How many of those have you made?
"Not enough to pay the bills"
Girl you just moved in. I think we can stop with the Knife Blocks




















  As if on cue, the neighbours arrived.
After some forcing, Quintalyn went to meet the Calientes, who lived across the street.




















  It seemed the people of Oasis Springs didn't know how to deal with aliens and were often put off.
'Rude'




















  Quintalyn's rant was cut short when HE arrived




















  Girl this is your chance! Don is the easiest man to sleep with. Get to it!
"Hello, mysterious man I have never seen before"
"Hello~"




















  Don seemed to be in a bit of a mood so Quintalyn may have put her foot in her mouth




















  Good thing fruit cake fixes everything




















  Too bad the twins didn't appreciate Quintalyn entering on their territory.




















  After everyone leaves, Quintalyn was off to the bar




















  She orders her first drink and look who shows up.
Your time will come Don, but today is not that day




















  Soon enough, J shows up to save us.




















He seemed to be into her




















  Soon enough, the bar started filling up and Quintalyn got her game face on




















  Everything was going fine until this dude went off on Quintalyn.
"Look Buddy.."
Quin!
"...We'll talk later"




















  We met Sergio, although not up close.
Why though?
"He could be a crazy man"
Sigh.




















  Needless to say, Quintalyn was quite the popular lady.




















 Quintalyn left her parade of men to use the bathroom.
"This may be easier then I thought..."
Told Ya




















  Quintalyn left the bar late, like really late.
"Man, I'm tired..."




















  "I wonder how much I spent? I feel like I'm floating"




















  This is the current savings situation.
...Damn















  Quintalyn was none the wiser




















  "Mmmm Fruit Salad"




















  Girl really likes fruit salad




















  Well, it's time.
Call whoever you want.
"I'll pick....this one"




















  ...That's not Don.
"It's Arun Bheeda. I met him at the bar"
I was sure you were going to pick Don. He's just so easy...and not married.
"I like a challenge"




















  Arun seemed like a nice enough guy and liked to talk.




















..And receptive...very receptive.




















  Quintalyn went in for the kill..and succeeded








































  "Do you wanna...?'
"I thought you'd never ask"




















  Hoo baby...I hope we get a baby




















  Arun clearly gets it and goes home to his wife, almost immediately after




















  HOORAY




















  I took the liberty of adding a bassinet to the nursery




















  Quintalyn went on about her business, clearly ignoring the predicament she was in




















  ...Or not
"Ugh. I hate morning sickness"




















  OH NINA
You have no idea



























  Why's Don here?
"He wanted to hang out...I guess"




















  I think he's pissed that you didn't pick him first.
"Well we can't all be winners."




















  "It's ok, Don. Your time will come"
"What does that mean?"
"Oh nothing"




















  Is that another knife block?
"Maybe."
Sigh




















  Why don't you sit next to him? Isn't yelling at him from across the room a bit awkward?
"I like this chair so I'll sit in it"




















  What about your "comfy" chair?
"I changed my mind"
Sigh




















  More fruit salad?
"This on is different. It has more fruit"




















  So Geekcon rolled into town and I thought Quintalyn needed some social interection
"Wasn't Arun "social" interection?"
Not that kind




















  "This is...kind of fun"
See. Social interaction




















  Quintalyn joined the Hackathon competition in hopes of getting first place.
"Gimme the money"




















  "Child's Play"




















  "This would be a lot easier if Princess Leia would stop staring at me"
Amen to that




















  "I wonder if I won?"
Hopefully?




















  Quintalyn decided to spy on the apartments
I'm pretty sure this isn't legal
"When has that ever stopped me before?"




















  What did you see?
"I don't want to talk about it"




















  GUESS WHO





















  "Man I'm starving."
Treat yo self, girl




















  After all the fun, Quintalyn headed home with her new computer




















  Quin...
"Just one more! Then I'll make something else... I promise!




















  Quin, is that more fruit salad?
"Fruit is good for the baby, besides it's a different one this time"




















  Being pregnant kind of sucked and Quintalyn couldn't even go outside, due to her bladder. In the end, she just chatted online to her future baby daddies




















  "I think I'll take up painting. Money is money after all"




















  Quintalyn actually listens to me and makes some furniture instead




















  OMG




















  "I'm so embarrassed"
Don't be. I'm sure to happens to everyone at some point. Besides, it's not like you haven't been covered in dirt before.




















  After her shower, Quintlayn started the traditional art of calling all the future baby daddies.




















  "I can't wait until I have children to do this for me"




















  As if on cue, Quintalyn went into labour!




















  Quintalyn waddled into the nursery and prepared herself.
"Here we go..."




















  It's a girl!
(I've decided to go from Z to A this time)




















  Zara immediately greeted her mother by pooping
"I blame your father...mostly because he can't state otherwise"




















  "Maybe this won't be so bad. I'll be the best mother ever"




















  Bonus Shots:
I looked outside to see if Arun had arrived and literally found everyone.
They must know what's about to go down in this house




















  I really like that aliens glow and I have no idea why.




















  Quin is getting beamed or something I don't know




















  Let's be real here.
Sure our lovely Quin can't blow anything up but..she's kind of terrifying.




















  I sent Quin out for a swim and realized there were dead plants in the backyard.
I didn't even know they were there. Oops.




















  THIS HOUSE IS HAUNTED
SEND HELP




















  No one can stop Quintalyn and her love for fruit




















   --
Oh hai!
I think I might be insane for doing this but I'm doing it anyway
Immortal Quintalyn FTW

6 comments:

  1. Nice start to your challenge and congrats on Zara :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Piazza!
      I all actuality, I wanted a girl first so it's all good. :)

      Delete
  2. Finally getting to your 'new' story!

    I forgot you were doing this and was super happy to be reminded about it.

    I'm sorry she can blow stuff up but Quin with a saw is just as scary. I love that she has a serene face while covered in dirt, hahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Quin!
      She's always so chill and I'm always losing it. xD

      Delete
  3. LOL Welcome back Quin. She has no idea what she's in store for with the 100 baby thing, but at least she gets to have fun along the way. And yay for her being immortal this time.

    ReplyDelete