Sunday 17 January 2016

Over the Rainbow - Glaucia 1.4




Davina was super sad that they didn't actually have breakfast.
"I'm still hungry..."


She did clean up after herself though.


The twins love each other and that makes me happy.


"Dad..I feel like you need could do better"
"Sigh."


"Mom! I helped Dad with his jokes!"
"That's great, dear"


The girls were happy to actually have breakfast this time.


Too bad there wasn't enough for Glaucia. She ended up with a sugar cookie.


Glaucia didn't have time to take a shower at home and was glad there were some at work.


"I'm on to you, criminal"


"Ah. There's nothing like sexual harassment from criminals"


It was time to bring the suspect in.


The suspect was a teenage girl with bright red hair. She came in with little resistance.


Glaucia sat in the interrogation room with her.
She always felt bad when the suspect was a kid.


She confessed pretty easily.
Glaucia was glad that she hadn't out more charges on her self by denying the truth.


When Glaucia returned home, she was glad that the girls were doing their homework. She wanted them to do well in school.


A rare family dinner.


"...and then the llama crossed the road!"
"That's so funny, Daddy!"


Glaucia figured she should make some breakfast for the girls. She never had time in the mornings.


Johnny was invited to a dance party in Windenburg. A lot of fellow entertainers were going and it would be good to get himself out there.


Synchronized dance parties happened.


Johnny went to get some drinks with his co worker, Ashley (At least I think that's her name)
"Let me buy the drinks tonight, Ashley"
"Thanks, Johnny. That's nice of you"


"Thanks for inviting me out tonight. I haven't had a lot of time to meet other entertainers"
"It's good to get out once in a while. Are you sure your wife's ok with you partying with us tonight?"


"Are you kidding? Glaucia told me to have the time of my life. Our jobs are stressful and the twins can make us pull our hair out at times. We take whatever outings we can get."


It wasn't until early morning that Johnny made his way home.
'That was one wild party!'


"Why aren't we eating the pancakes?"
"I dunno. Mom's not the greatest cook anyway"


Glaucia hoped to up her cooking game.


"Don't look girls. Mommy is cooking just fine...with no mistakes"


The girls were locked in a battle of wits.


"Beat that, Delaney!"


"No!"
"I win!"


Johnny spent his time writing new material.


Round two had begun.


"Yes!"
"Awwww....."


Johnny's birthday happened sooner then he expected.


"Happy Birthday, Daddy!"
"Thankyou, sweetie"


Johnny was looking fine~


Glaucia didn't care that Johnny was older. She would be soon too after all.


Davina was, apparently, really into scaring people.
"Boo!"
"Ah!"


"Oh, Davina. You little prankster"
"Got you Mom!"


Glaucia enjoyed being a mom. She liked to read to the girls, the most.


"Hmmm...I really need to work on some new material"


"I love you, honey"
"I love you too, Mommy"


"Mom and Dad kind of suck, you know?"
"...I don't think so."


"I really need to cook more..."


"Ugh..my head is killing me"


It appears that Davina was not a big fan of Glaucia's BLT.


"Davina, you need to eat your sandwich. It's good for you."
"I don't want to. It's gross"


"But Mom!"
"I don't want to hear it, Davina"


"Ugh. I feel sick"
"I'll get you some orange juice, sis"


It really was only a matter of time before the tv broke.


Johnny thought some yoga would help with his stress.


"Get better soon, sis"


Then they took a selfie.


Another day at the office.


"Alright, lady. You better settle down before I tazor you, ya hear!?"


Another day, another case


Glaucia did find a fight when she was on patrol though.
"You are so getting a ticket, sir"


Then Glaucia's birthday happened.
Once again, Delaney was the only one that cared.


Fabulous~


It was time to work on those grave portraits.
"Do you think it will turn out?"
"Of course it will, Johnny"


Bonus Shots:
The girls' room looks like a prison cell.
I feel bad.


I thought this DJ was so cool looking.


Grey flames for the grey generation.


This girl was cute until I looked at her shoes.
Fashion Fail.


I felt like Johnny was looking into my soul.


Awkward.


Glaucia apparently didn't care.


This is what Johnny's portrait will look like.



No comments:

Post a Comment