Thursday 21 January 2016

Doomsday - 1.2




DAY 55
Jamey was concerned. Brett's mystery illness had not gotten better and went to the hospital. They admitted him for quarantine. He had no idea how long he'd be in there or if he'd ever see him again.


He was actually pretty lonely. It had been a long time since he lived on his own.



Jamey went on with his routine. He figured that was the only way not to worry.


Brett was allowed to call him though.
"Brett!? How are you...Are you alright?"


Today was a important day.
The government was allowing residents to leave their homes for some recreational time, due to some serious revolts.
Jamey's street was allowed to leave from 6pm to 9pm.


He decided to go to the Fall Festival.
'I'm not very good at this'


DAY 54
"I'm going to be so buff that Brett will swoon"


'I hope he comes back soon'


Jamey worked away trying not to think about it.


DAY 53
Jamey got a concerning call from the hospital that morning.
They told him to come to the hospital immediately. Concerned about Brett, he ran there as soon as he hung up the phone.


Hours later, Brett exited...with a baby.
Her name was Celine Harbin-Blount.


Jamey was...mildly confused.


A baby. They had a baby. How could this even happen?


Questions could wait though.
"Brett! I'm so glad you're safe."
"Oh Jamey. I missed you"


"I'm sorry that I worried you. I never even knew this could happen. The doctors wanted to make sure the baby was born healthy, as they never dealt with some thing like this before. I...should have told you"


"As much as this is...odd, I'm not mad. I'm just glad that we're all ok"


Although, Jamey had not been entirely truthful.
He had fallen ill while Brett had been in the hospital. It was a false alarm but he still thought he should know.


"Brett. I was sick while you were gone. I got myself checked and I'm fine. I just wanted you to know."
"Oh, Jamey. You could of told me before. I'm glad you're ok"


"You're probably right though about the garden. So I built you a greenhouse."
"Thankyou, Jamey. That means a lot"


EXCUSE ME


PAPA BEAR TO THE RESCUE


Jamey loved little Celine. She was their little jellybean.


DAY 52
Jamey had been doing a lot of thinking since Brett had come home.


"You know I love you, right Brett?"
"Of course I do, silly"


"After all this...I've been thinking.."
"Jamey?"


"Will you marry me?"


"Yes! Of course"


"I'm so happy, Jamey"
"Me too"


But first...Celine demanded some attention.


"There you go, Celine"


They decided to get married in their backyard, considering the circumstances.




Presenting Mr and Mr Blount!


They celebrated their union like all newlyweds do.


DAY 51
Celine was such a small little creature.
Brett was still in shock about the whole thing.


The government had changed the time that Jamey's street could leave the house.
They could now do a supply run from 800 am - 1000 am.


The shower broke. GOOD


"Sigh. This happens more often then it should"


Jamey continued to work diligently.


Since Celine was camped out in Brett's office, he often looked after her.


Soon enough, Celine was having her birthday.


Everyone was so excited!


Celine looks just like Daddy Brett.


She was a happy little tot.


Brett was glad they were able to make some baby food out of their supplies.
Celine was not patient.


"Night, Night Celine"
"Ah!"


All was right in the world...for now.


Bonus Shots:
I totally forgot to get some pregnancy clothes for poor Brett so he disappeared for a while. xD


Brett's greenhouse.



No comments:

Post a Comment