Monday 12 October 2015

Pham Going Solo - Tina 8.3

~WARNING NUDE SIM~




Tina was slowly getting better.
"It's a shame this is the only bar in town, Tina. Your skills are wasted here."
"I wouldn't say that, Tilla...."


I don't think we need anymore food, guys....


Tina worked hard all night and would make decent money depending on the night.


She would dream about owning her own bar someday.


Despite her success at work, Tina couldn't stop thinking about Titus.
He was just so....charming.


Stephen was still paranoid about the fireplace.
"Still put out...good."


"There you go, Tiara!"


Tina had to admit...it was hard working two jobs.
She hardly had any time for herself.


She arrived at work to find Titus.
"Tina. Sorry I wasn't able to come by sooner. Work keeps me busy."


"Oh, It's alright. It must be time consuming to be a businessman"


 Meanwhile, Quintalyn was contacted by City Hall to exterminate their "Bots gone wild" problem.
I imagine there was a few explosions involved.


The attraction between Tina and Titus was real.


"...and then our house almost burnt down and Grandma was no where to be found!"
"Hahaha! Wow, Tina. Your grandma sounds like a riot."


Titus felt like her ideal man. He was so perfect.


Tina decided to take a chance.
'Here goes nothing'


Titus reciprocated her kiss and Tina was happy.


"Titus, I really like you and I'd like it if we could see each other again."


"I'd like that too, Tina"


It was then that Tina realized that she may be in trouble.
"What in the world am I going to do about Daniel?"


She walked into the bar in need of food and fast.
"Hey, Margaret! Can I have a plate of nachos, please?"


"Sure thing, girl but you better tell us all about that sexy man you were making out with"


"Um, what?"
Tina hoped Tilla would help her out with this one.


She had no such luck.
"That man was fine. If he were my man, I'd never let him go"


"His name's Titus and he's a businessman. This literally just started, Tilla but I hope it lasts."


Oh, gee...


Nothing like Lobster Thermador for breakfast.


"Good Morning, Tiara"
"Dada!"


Tina decided to try and get Daniel to meet her somewhere. She needed to break it off with him. It's not like they saw each other anyway...


Of course, nothing seemed to go her way.
"Ugh...One way or the other, I'll find you Daniel Wang"


"Thanks for looking after Tiara, Rika"
"It's my job, Mr. Stephen. No need to thank"


Things were getting hot and heavy between Tina and Titus.


"Tina...you're pretty amazing."
"You're pretty amazing too, Mr. Moss"


They woohoo'd like no tomorrow.



"Titus, how come we never go to your house? I mean we have to avoid my dad when you're here."


"The office is closer to your place then mine. It's just a matter of convenience, Tina"


Tina seemed convinced.



"Trust me, ok?"


Quintalyn found something special when she was digging around in junk piles.
It turns out a genie was in that old lamp she found.


"I'd like to live a little longer. I'm not ready to leave yet and I'll be damned if I let Grim have his way."


"Done!"
"Aah!"


There was a flash of light and Quintalyn was suddenly in the air.


She felt so much younger and was going to use her extended time to good use.
"Ha! Take that Grim!"


Tina was on her way home from the bar when she got a text from Titus. He seemed in distress.


"Oh, Tina! I'm so glad you're here!"
"What happened?"


It turns out one of the kitchen's pipes broke.
"I came home from the office and found this. Old pluming I suppose."


"I can help, if you want. My dad taught me how to tighten pipes. Do you want me to stay the night just in case things go crazy?"


"No no. We'll just tighten those pipes and you can go home. It's pretty late, don't you think?"


Tina thought that was odd....


"Well, ok. If that's what you want"


Bonus Shots:
Quintalyn got herself a tan and this is what it looks like.


Tina's mixologist outfit.


Quintalyn was present for the whole balcony exchange.
I find that hilarious.


Titus' everyday outfit.


So, apparently, there's a "discreet rendezvous" interaction with the woohooer mod. It's located at the spa.


I sent Quintalyn to go check it out.
I think she enjoyed herself.


Tina also checked out the "cyberwoohoo" interaction with Titus. It's like the woohoo without the trouble.


Fun Fact: Quintalyn is now 120 days old. Damn...
Also, I will take out Daniel if I must. That boy is getting on my last nerve.

9 comments:

  1. LOL fun update. Um, can she send Daniel a break up text? Think that came with Uni if you have that EP, that might help since he never comes over. If not, just go into master controller and fix their relationship that way. Take them from dating to just friends.

    I think Titus might be married. Never wanting to go to his house, then kicking her out of his...sounds like a married man to me. :( All that woo-hoo, let's hope she's using protection.

    Awesome, glad Quin is sticking around, but hell even without the help of the genie she had no intention of dying. LOL Cyber woo-hoo??? I've never done that, must check it out next time I'm in game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jazen.
      Tina can't send Daniel a break up text since they're just romantic interests. Where do you go to that in MC? I tried to figure it out but got lost. ^^;

      Quin isn't about to let Grim have his way.
      lol I know right. I discovered it in one of mt games. xD

      Delete
    2. Um for MC I believe it's under intermediate. Relationship by category. Pick gender: male then it will bring up the pictures of every man in town. From there find him, click then it will give you a list of options. Select friend and you're done. :)

      Delete
  2. Yay! A longer life for Quin! I love her so much and its so good to know that she will be around a lot longer. Grim will have a good long wait for her.

    Tina looks as if she is really enjoying her job and I do hope that she gets to own that bar someday. Titus is strange and I wonder what is going on with him. I'm not trusting him too much.

    I didn't know about the discreet rendezvous or cyber woohoo interactions at all. Learn something new everyday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how much everyone loves her, including me. Like I'm gonna let Grim just take her without a fight,xD

      Technically, she could own it now but I want to wait until she masters the mixology skill.
      Titus has many secrets that will be revealed in time.

      Mods and they're funtimes.xD

      Delete
  3. hmmm, my post disappeared...

    I am so glad Quin will be around for that much longer, yay!

    Woah Titus, whats with all the weirdness? You don't want her to meet at your place then you invite her over just to fix your plumbing? And she didn't even get anything out of it? hmmm

    I have the basic woohoer MOD. I haven't tried any of the extras but I've been eyeing them. They look like fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( Stupid blogger...

      Yay for Quin!

      Titus is a mysterious man with a few secrets or two. Hooray for plot for once.

      I have a few of the extras and I never realized you could send sims to a "secret rendezvous". It's been a long time since Quin got some action and I think she was pleased. xD

      Delete
  4. Haha, well if Daniel doesn't want to be found what can a girl do? :P Maybe he's already broken it off with her and is just scared of telling her :P
    It's nice to see tat Quin will be around for longer :3 It'll be a sad day when she dies!
    I don't trust Titus, I bet he's married -.-

    ~MischiefTheKitten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Daniel...I swear. Even the mention of his name makes me mad. xD
      Yay for Quin! I'm just trying to deny the inevitable really.

      Delete