Monday 7 September 2015

Strange Life Happenings - Bella 1.3

~Warning: Domestic Violence~


While Morgan was out raking, Bella helped Adam learn how to walk.


"You're such a good boy, Adam!"


Bella went to comfort Alanna, who was still ignored by her dad.
"It's ok, Alanna. Mommy will talk to Daddy"


Soon enough it was nap time.
"Have a good nap, Adam"


During said nap time, Bella decided to finish up her outstanding case so she could spend some quality time with Morgan and her babies.


"Oh Ms Castro! It's awful! My son is missing."
"Leave it to me. I'll find him!"


She looked and looked. After many questions, Bella found the missing teen.
Turns out he just wanted to get some extra credit done and spent the night at the science center.
Kids these days...


Back at home, Morgan was giving Adam lots of attention.


Bella returned home to hear Alanna screaming.


"Alanna, what's the matter?"


"It's ok, Mommy's here"


Bella had a bone to pick with Morgan. If there was any a time to talk to him, it was now.
"Morgan! How did you not hear her!?"
"I was taking a shower. I must of not heard her over the water"


"That's a horrible excuse. There could've been something wrong with her!"


Bella let everything out.
"In fact, you never paid any attention to her at all. It's like she doesn't even exist to you!"


"Oh, Come on, Bella. If you hadn't gone off to do who knows what, none of this would have ever happened"


"Are you actually trying to blame me for this!? I had to finish the case. I was gone for maybe an hour or two"


"It's my job, Morgan. I know you don't like it but I'm not going to give it up"


"Job!? You run around town doing odd jobs that the cowards don't want to do. If you ask me, you're better off staying home with the kids."


"What did you just say to me?"


"Is that really what you think!? You knew that I wanted to do this for so long..."


"In fact, you've been weird since Adam was born. What are you hiding from me, Morgan?"


"There's nothing wr-"
"Oh please. Don't lie to me."


Morgan sighed.
"Alright. I'll tell you. The truth is I'm not an athlete. I work for the criminal underground. I'm a recruiter and we're expected to have sons to follow in the business. That's why I was so attached to Adam and I'm sorry about Alanna. I deal with men all the time and I'm not used to little girls."


Bella had to admit...that's not the explanation she had been expecting.
She clenched her fists, seeing red.


She tried to calm down before she spoke.
"You mean to tell me...Our whole life was a lie..."


Before she could stop herself, Bella slapped Morgan across the face...and she didn't regret it.


Morgan was seething.
No one hit him like that...no one.


The next thing they knew, they were fighting like cats and dogs.


"What the hell, Morgan!?"
"I'm sorry! I just lost control."


"Lost control!? What if you lost control with one of the kids!?"


"Besides, I haven't forgotten about your 'confession'. If you think you're off the hook, you are severely mistaken"


"I think you should find somewhere else to sleep tonight, Morgan"
"....Alright"


"I'm sorry about the noise, Alanna. Sleep well, ok"


The months went on and nothing was getting better.
Bella couldn't just forgive all the lies Morgan told her.


She was just so angry...all the time.



The only thing that really calmed her was spending time with her babies. They were just innocents in all of this.


Bella didn't know what to do. Things were so complicated now.


Eventually, Bella had to confront Morgan.
"Morgan....we need to talk"


"Our whole relationship you've lied about everything and you treat our daughter like she isn't there. I can't forgive that."


"We're going to have a nice birthday for Alanna and then I want you to leave"
"Bel-"
"I said, I want you to leave"


Alanna's birthday was a happy affair, despite their conversation.


Alanna grew nicely.


The festivities were over and Morgan packed his bags with a heavy heart.


When his car arrived, Bella barely spared him a glance


He got in the car and never looked back.


Bella hugged Alanna close. This certainly wasn't the best 1st birthday ever.


After putting the kids down for playtime, Bella went into her room and cried.


Despite her life falling apart, Bella focused on her babies and put her job temporarily on hold.


"You did it, Adam! You walked!"


Alanna was having a rough time of life.


"Night, Night Alanna"


The thing with raising babies so close in age that they tended to cry at the same time.


'If only they weren't so loud...'


Bonus Shots:
When did we get four gnomes?


Cute Adam is cute


HOW DID YOU GET IN THERE!?


Adam slept in a sleeping bag during Bella's bed ban.


I thought Bella's face was very hilarious here.


This is Morgan's new house....and SP says he can't pay child support.
LIES



No comments:

Post a Comment