Tuesday 15 September 2015

Confessions of a Breeder - Penny 1.6




Penny started her morning as she always did.
"Good morning, Wundarr!"


Penny had come to the, horrifying, conclusion that there was actually no food in the house. Shocking.
She rectified this immediately.


Poor Penny has been too exhausted to get through the day so I had her drink a potion.
(Said potion was one of the many ones I have from a lovely fellow simmer. :) )


But wait! It's Blanche's birthday!


Blanche did look a bit odd but makeup fixed her right up. :)


Blanche enrolled in culinary school and became a part time janitor.


Playing tag with a pregnant lady just isn't as fun as Anya thought.


Blanche got to work on her cooking skills.
'I'm sure Mom could use the help'


Penny kept up with her recipe books. The more children she had, the more she would have to cook.


Did I mention Blanche is a slob like her big sis?


Penny would probably never get anything done if it wasn't for Marlene.


Forget work! The baby is coming!


Penny decided to leave the children in the capable hands of Marlene and Blanche while she went to the hospital.


Blanche was left feeling concerned.


It had been about 15 years since she'd last been here. It was almost surreal.


This is Julia Ziggfield and is, surprise, blonde.


Penny almost missed the girls going off to prom.


High ho, high ho. It's off to work I go~


"Oh Julia. It would be great if Blanche's dad would stop calling me"


The girls returned from their respective proms.
"I can't believe you won Prom Queen!"
"That green monster on your back, Marlene,....does not suit your skintone."


Penny quickly got back in the game by using the sim finder app.


His name was Cornell Evans, a man who suffered from male pattern baldness much too early.


Marlene took up "mom" duty while Penny was off seducing.


"Is Mom for real?"
"Afraid so"


Sigh.


Meanwhile, Penny was realizing that Cornell would be a hard nut to crack.


But then...


SUCCESS


Just to celebrate my victory, I let them woohoo in the bedroom for once.


"So...thanks for the DNA but you can go now"


"How dare you use me!? I thought what we had was special!"


While Cornell left with a bounce in his step, Penny couldn't help but think:
'Now I know why he married his sister...'


After Cornell left, Penny finally got to fix the computer.


Blanche spent a lot of her time texting her new boyfriend, Jeb Salas.


It was 400 am when Penny felt some familiar nausea.


"BLURGH"


I guess it's formal day at Blanche's school. which she is not happy about.


Yay Julia!


Julia is also very photogenic.


And very cute.


Bonus Shots:
While Penny was giving birth, you could hear all these people screaming but no one was around.
So creepy.


Prom Shenanigans:
Blanche got a boyfriend, won prom queen and got into a fight.


Marlene, on the other hand, got into 5 fights.
Girl, calm down.


Demon child Julia


David's waste of space father was recently arrested for not paying his child support.
Poor little dude.


Instead of immediately going to chat with Penny, Cornell thought speaking to her 13 year old daughter was more important.
Uhh...


I built another bathroom because we hella needed it.



Fun Fact: Cornell Evans isn't listed as Cecelia's brother on the family tree. Thus, SP thought it was a great idea to marry them. GoT this is not. :/

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha on that guy marrying his sister. EWWWW how gross, gotta love sims.

    Congrats on another girl, sorry she's blonde, I know you were hoping for something different. Hope you get a different hair color the next go around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh. I know right. I had forgotten to write down his name so I went on the Sims wiki to find him. Thus, I found out some very disturbing information. I believe she's pregnant too. So much gross.

      I should've known better really. David Ziggfield was blonde before he became an elder.
      Hopefully, this baby will have dark hair and skin. Or come out ginger. I live for ginger sims. xD

      Delete