Tuesday 7 July 2015

Pok Family Going Solo - Elsa 1.5

Savannah continued with her dark pictures. Elsa hoped it was just a phase.


Elsa worried over Savannah on most occasions. She tended to go jogging when she needed to think.


Savannah did achieve her childhood aspiration though!


Elsa managed to purchase some boxing equipment with their sparse savings.


Savannah carried on with her daily routine: Homework, pee breaks, and more homework.


Sometimes, she even had dinner.


"Ha! That'll teach Mom for always working"


After homework, Savannah practiced her violin.


Elsa came home to her sink crying.
'Savannah's lucky I don't ground her'


Elsa was very tired. All that practice took it out of her.


Today was a very special day.
It was Savannah's birthday.


"Mom, can I have a cake? Please, please, please!"
"Of course you can have a cake, Savannah. I was going to start on it later"


She was just so excited.


Elsa kept true to her promise and started on Savannah's cake.
She never made one before but would try her best.


Elsa got a lucky surprise from Rocco.
"Rocco! I'm so glad you could come!"


"I wouldn't miss Savannah's birthday. Besides, I have great news. I'm regulated now"


Elsa was so happy. She couldn't have picked a better day for this to happen.


They didn't waste anytime and Rocco moved in.


Savannah's party was a hit.


Elsa was a little concerned with her choice of clothes though.


Savannah changed her whole bedroom to match her wardrobe.
She insisted it was for artistic inspiration.


She even put up her monster pictures she drew as a kid.


Days past and life carried on.
Rocco and Elsa continued to flirt without a care in the world.


Savannah tried to ignore them most of the time.


One day, while Savannah was out, Rocco brought Elsa in the living room.
He was nervous.


"Elsa, will you marry me?"


"Oh, Rocco! Of Course I will!"




Savannah returned home and Elsa shared the good news.
"Your Dad and I decided to get married"
"That's great, Mom!"


I thought Rocco deserved a makeover after a successful proposal.


Savannah found a love for painting and spent a lot of time at her easel.


Rocco, it turns out, is a gamer. I thought a computer was needed.


"Ugh. Simblr has nothing interesting"


Rocco couldn't believe how beautiful his daughter turned out to be. He was very proud of her.


He missed out on so much and wanted to make up as much time as possible.


Elsa, who's cooking skills varied, was glad that Rocco could cook. That way Savannah would at least have a decent meal.


Mmmmm, Fish Tacos.


"Dad made Fish Tacos that weren't burnt #hellzyes"


Elsa came home with a promotion in hand.
She decided to pursue the bodybuilder path. The hours were a lot better and would be able to spend more time with her family.


Rocco and Elsa then woohoo'd the night away.


Bonus Shots:
Sometimes I like to take pics of Elsa since she's so pretty.


Hopper joined the collection


Mom and Daughter cutie pies


I had no spot for this shot but I like it.


They were in sync this morning.


Fun Fact: Rocco is a Lv 10 Doctor. Huh
The More you know


4 comments:

  1. What a nice update and Congrats to the happy couple. Savannah grew up nicely and they look like a very happy and loving family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Piazza. ^^
      I wanted a happy family for once.
      Savannah is a very good looking sim and I have high hopes for her.

      Delete
  2. Whoa, I am behind on your stry!

    Elsa is so pretty and looks adorable in that cheerleader outfit.

    What a change in Savannah! The dark looks good on her though.

    I'm glad they got to be a happy family finally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elsa is forever pretty and I'm so proud of her.

      Savannah looks just like her mom and I love it. I'll probably change her look around a lot. She is an experimental artist after all.

      I decided I wanted a happy family for once. xD

      Delete