Tuesday 21 July 2015

Pham Going Solo - Tina 8.2




I haven't even done anything yet and Quintalyn is already on fire.
Typical


Honestly....


Business was really picking up at the bar. It seemed Tilla's happy hour idea was really working.


Although, there didn't seem to be a man in sight...


"Hmmm....I wonder if I'll spot any of my relatives..."


Rika...we really don't need any more food.


Quintalyn was finding she had a lot of time on her hands. She decided to take up writing.
Her first novel was called, "The Trials of Nipunis"


We have a pie, apparently.


It's Tiara's Birthday!


Tina was very excited for her little sister.


As was everyone else.


Tiara is hella cute.


It's clear that Stephen and Kari make adorable babies.


"Come on, Tiara. Let's go upstairs"


Tina had time before work so she decided to paint for a bit.


Tiara played with her dolls.


It had been a quiet night with only a paparazzi to have her pretty bad drink.


"Come on, Tiara. It's bedtime"


"Night, Night"


Rika was so good at her job that Kari hardly ever got to put Tiara to bed. It was nice to actually get to spend time with her.


With Rika on baby duty during the night, Stephen and Kari slept fully.


Tina was in a predicament. No matter what she did Daniel never seemed to want to spend time with her. She was thinking of breaking up with him.


"Here's your breakfast, Tiara"
Tiara didn't seem to impressed.


It was time to learn to walk.
With Kari still on her maternity leave, she had a lot of time to teach Tiara her life skills.


Tina continued to go door to door.
The bar still needed customers after all.


A handsome dark-haired man opened the door.
She didn't think people looked like that.


"Hello. I don't think we've met. I'm Tina Pham and I live down the road."
"I'm Titus Moss. I just moved in. I haven't had the chance to meet any of the neighbours yet."


Tina was quickly invited in.
"You're new in town then?"


"I was transferred from Bridgeport. I used to work at Steve's Business Complex. They needed a new manager at the local office, so here I am."


Tina had to admit that he was quite attractive.


"I work at the local bar. We have a great happy hour. I bet you could meet lots of people there."
'And then we could talk more...'


"Sounds like fun. Especially if all the girls are as pretty as you."


Tina was at a loss for words. No one had ever complimented her like that before, not even Daniel.


"Oh!...Thankyou."


"I'll look for you and save you a seat."
"Haha. I'll look forward to it and try to come by sometime this week."


Tina couldn't wait.


Stephen made his way to the Fish Hatchery to work on his fishing skill.


Tina was having a bad night.
"Keep practicing, girl. You'll get it."


Ruby Broke, the town hoochie, decided to sit her butt right in front of her.
"You know Tina. This place needs more men. It's a sad sight to behold"
It was times like this that Tina was glad that Titus hadn't managed to come by.


Stephen and Kari hadn't had any alone time since Tiara was born.
Tonight seemed like a good night.


Quintalyn was put on babysitter duty.
"Have a good sleep, Tiara"


They didn't even make it to the bedroom.


During the night, Quintalyn found a star.
"I think I'll name it, 'Tiara'"


The lovebirds slept soundly that night.


"I can see Seraphine's house from here. That girl really needs to call"


Quintalyn's book was coming along nicely.


Tina spent one afternoon catching up on her mixology.


After studying, she spent some time with Tiara. She was such a little cutie.
'I wonder when I'll have a little munchkin like her...'


Bonus Shots:
That's not how you hold a baby, Rika


I love that Kari's dreaming of babies but we just don't have the room.
That extra baby space is for Tina.


I just thought this puppy was super cute.


Rika thought cooking a meal was a great thing to do during Tiara's birthday.


Mommy/Daughter funtime.


In a ll the time that the Pham's lived at that house, I never noticed their scarecrow neighbour before.


Quintalyn finally mastered the inventing skill again.


--
Quintalyn is now 117 days old. Holy Plumbob...
SP says that Seraphine and her puppy and now in debt. I find that hilarious for some reason.

8 comments:

  1. Yay a long awaited Pham update! It was a pretty good one too, we got to see what the whole family are up to. Im sorry that Daniel never wanted to come over, i think every simmer has been there! 'Sorry i just don't want to come over right now' -_________-

    Great update anyhow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I was just not feeling Going Solo for a while. I have no idea why.
      That darn Daniel. I mean it works for my future plans but honestly. When he picks up the phone, the text always seems so rude. It's like, "I'm bust right now. Call back later!". :/

      Delete
  2. 117! Damn, Quin is doing well! :O
    PIE!! It's always a good day for pie, hehe :D Little Tiara is hella cute for sure! She'll break hearts one day, take my word for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did change my age span for another save file so that might be why. Oh well. She's never going to die.
      When I saw that pie, I thought of "The Help". xD Tiara is so precious. I love her.

      Delete
  3. Quin is never dying!!! Even with all the times she set herself on fire.

    Tiara is a cutie, Stephen and Kari need to make more babies. :)

    I think Tina needs to send Daniel a break up text if he's too busy for her. Titus is a cutie and laying on the charm. Open up your options girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Immortal Quintalyn FTW.

      Maybe later. I'm literally 2 sims away from a full house.

      The thing about Daniel is that they are actually still romantic interests so i actually can't do that. They're not actually dating since Daniel never wants to hang out. It is actually frustrating.

      Delete
  4. YES! Immortal Quintalyn! Definetely! She is too good of a sim to ever let go. Tiara is a cutie.

    Tina needs to forget Daniel and move on, if he is too busy for her I am sure Titus wouldn't mind keeping her company.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES. Eventually, I'll be able to afford the age freeze potion. Then she really will be immortal.
      I love Tiara. She is so precious.

      Tina needs to pull a "Quintalyn" and track that dude down, which I will be doing because this is just ridiculous.

      Delete