Wednesday 8 July 2015

Pham Insanity - Quintalyn 1.3

I decided to try something new.


While Adam was off at work, Quintalyn set on a mission to upgrade some of the appliances.


Adam's team lost 8-4. It was rough.


It was the battle of the sexes.
"I'd really like a girl, Quin."
"Well, I'd like a boy. Let's see who wins"


He's starting to get it.


Quintalyn decided on some sexy maternity wear this time.


I'm happy that you're eating Adam but it's 9 am. There are pancakes in that fridge.


Bills, bills and more bills


"One day, I'll fix this sink"


Adam surprised me and decided to spend time in a chat room instead of gaming.


"Ugh. My back"


Quintalyn worked hard on her sculptures but has yet to find one to keep.


Adam came home with a promotion!


"Congratulations, Honey"


They decided to celebrate in their own way.



Adam managed to get pancakes this time.


Quintalyn decided to go to the Inventor's fair that was in town. She figured it was one way to pass the time.


Adam spent the time reading one of his favourite books.


Too bad Quintalyn went into labour soon after arriving.


Adam got the message and ran to meet her.


It's a girl!
Her name is Nuri, a name suggested by AlishaM


As soon as they returned home, Adam had to leave for work.


Nuri got a nursery


Quintalyn was so happy to have a little girl. She had always wanted one in her other life.


"Eat up, Nuri"


Quintalyn hoped to give Nuri a good life.



"We love you"


Adam thought working out at 10 pm was a good idea.


It's about time, sir.


By the time he got to bed, it was 4 am.


"Sigh. I'm coming, Nuri"


Adam was lucky that the pancakes hadn't gone bad.


"Oh, Nuri. You smell"


Nuri seemed concerned.


But there was no need. Adam was a caring daddy.


Guess who won 15 to nothing?


Adam's adult birthday came sooner then Quintalyn was expecting.


Nuri slept as her parents celebrated.


Bonus Shot:
Adam's makeover




























Self-Wetting:
For Each Sim Failing School:
Game Induced from Police/Firefighter/babysitter:
Passing Out:
Accidental Death:
Social Worker Visit:
Birth: +5
Twins:
Triplets:
Fulfilling LTW:
Honour Roll:
Randomizing LTW and traits for whole generation:
Not using spares happiness points:
Every 100 000:
Painting of Heir/TH:

Total: 5

2 comments:

  1. Nuri is a great name! You inspired me to play an ISBI. I'm not going to make a story, but I am loving yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vuneca!
      I love writing stories so I usually turn all the challenges I do into stories. xD
      I'd love to hear how yours is going though. ^^

      Delete