Thursday 29 January 2015

Knocked Up - Ella 1.5

So I accidentally deleted my pictures for this update so bare with me as I try to remember what happened.
--
Bella started her day by breaking the dishwasher.


But fixing it wasn't one of Ella's priorities. Salad before chores.


Ella was interrupted by our good ex-booty call, Gobias...again.


Moving on, Ella invited Jack Bunch over.


Things were progressing beautifully.



Ella's adult birthday snuck up on us.


She got herself a mom makeover...kinda


Ella also got a new tattoo


Ella wasn't about that wrinkle life.


She invited Jack over for some activities.


It was so horrible


Jack  enjoyed himself though.


We have no time fro this "blank" business. Hit the road, Jack.


Ella needed to find another man. Time was running out for her.


Boyd Wainwright is the lucky number.


Meanwhile, the girls are doing their homework.
"You know where mom is?"
"Flirting again with some man"


Birthdays happened!
Cara:


Dalilah:


Emilia:


"Maybe I should wait on the next baby until these guys are kids..."


The triplets were making her age faster then Ella anticipated.


"The babies are crying again.."
"Ugh. They're always so loud. I'm never going to able to sleep again!"


In reality, it was Anna's birthday.
"You think mom will make a cake?"
"Sure. She just has to finish upstairs first."


In the meantime, the girls had breakfast.
"Do you like gym? I sure don't!"
"It's not that bad, Anna"
"It is though!"


Get to it, Anna!


DAMN



I can hear the boys now...



No comments:

Post a Comment