Thursday 24 July 2014

Just Wishing Along - Adrianna 1.3

Adrianna pulled Jeremy to the side after he got home from work


"I’m pregnant!"
"Really?"


"Why else would I be wearing this tutu thing?"
"It’s a nice tutu"
"Haha. Very funny"


it was the best birthday present Jeremy ever received


The months went on and Adrianna was feeling it. She decided a trip to the spa would do her well.


"I’m going to fireproof this fireplace if it’s the last thing I do"


Looks like that spa trip did a little more than relax her muscles


Jeremy hailed a taxi as soon as he could


So…this is Benji


A+ genetics there sims 3)
"We love you little one…even if your skin tone is a little strange"


"Night Night baby"


"Relax Benji. It’s just water"


"There you go! Was that so bad?"


Jeremy wanted a nice car. We compromised on a mini van


"I think I used too much baby powder…"


Happy birthday girl!


Benji also had a birthday


(At least he’s a ginger…)
So Adrianna was jamming away at the karaoke bar and…


..Lela went into labour.


(the performance was great though and Lela had a girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment