Monday 21 July 2014

Just Wishing Along - Adrianna 1.1

Let's do a Wishacy challenge, shall we?
 Original Rules

Here’s my founder, Adrianna Herman. 


She lives in Starlight Shores and wants to be a vocal legend. Her Stage name is Ginger Jewel.


Arianna had some visitors! The University mascot, Jeremy, got along with her very well. 


Adrianna wanted to get straight to work. Singing for tips seemed like a good idea


It’s time for that first meal


It was a failure


Luckily for me, Adrianna has no problem meeting people. Thankyou social butterfly trait


Adrianna is really focused on her work. I’m wondering if she’ll ever want to find a boyfriend


Nothing like a chilli cheese fries break


Will this go any better?


Nope


Failing like a professional


Adrianna finally made some manageable food. She’s so happy too.


Adrianna always wants to call Jeremy. I hear wedding bells


"Ugh..my highschool diploma is so drab"


"If I’m going to be a singer, I need to learn how to write lyrics. Writing seems like a good place to start"


Adrianna wanted to invite Jeremy over. I wasn’t about to say no


One of Adianna’s wishes was to be best friends with Jeremy. We’re moving right along


Besties achieved!


New uniform


(I got Showtime recently and really wanted to try out those new careers. So uniform pics)
Adrianna had her first gig and the local coffeeshop. She hoped it would go well…even if it was raining.


(It didn’t…bad reviews all around)
Adrianna wanted a tattoo. Her cute face floored me


The tattoo on her neck is the new one. I gave her the one on her lower back when I made her


Fab new uniform


In a cruel twist of fate, we were robbed! Adrianna tried calling the cops quickly but she was so tired that she couldn’t get out of bed quick enough


"Sorry Miss. We couldn’t get her this time."
"She took my bar stool"
"The main thing is that you’re safe"
"Officer, I’m a poor singer with no money. I can’t afford another"


Adrianna rolled inviting Jeremy over and then wanted to kiss him! Things are working out ok.


Success!



She decided she wanted to go steady too. It’s like this girl lives to please me



Adrianna was so happy and couldn’t wait to get back to work

No comments:

Post a Comment